We constantly update and improve all our extensions to deliver new features and fix bugs discovered in previous versions. This page documents all historic changes made to the extension since its initial release.
Got feedback & new feature Ideas?
Head over to our Feature Request page if you want to suggest a new product feature or share your feedback with us, so we can continue building the best extension products for Qlik Sense.
Something not working as expected? You can raise a new ticket here and we’ll get back to you shortly!
| v2.0.4 - 16/10/20 |
- [CLB-2046]: [Writeback Table & Input Form] - Master items fix when upgrading to version 2.0.3
| v2.0.3 - 15/10/20 |
- [CLB-1865]: [Writeback Table] Compact Layout
- [CLB-1856]: [Writeback Table & Input Form] Qlik Sense Desktop not supported warning and link
- [CLB-1946]: [Writeback Table & Input Form] Link settings for Text column
- [CLB-1948]: [Writeback Table & Input Form] Radio Buttons improvements
- [CLB-1967]: [Writeback Table] Linking newly created columns to data model have been improved
- [CLB-1961]: [Writeback Table & Input Form] Allow reference columns/fields to the right
- [CLB-1982]: [Writeback Table & Input Form] - Export to MS SQL fails when database table does not have primary key defined
- [CLB-1997]: [Writeback Table & Input Form] Performance fixes when using IE
- [CLB-1975]: [Writeback Table] Paste data fixes
| v2.0.2 - 29/09/20 |
- [CLB-1968]: [Writeback Table & Input Form] Improvements to the Column Syntax feature.
- [CLB-1947]: [Input Form] - Required field which is not visible due to visibility condition should not be required.
| v2.0.1 - 23/09/20|
Note for enterprise customers: Update of Vizlib Server to version 2.0.0 is required.
- [CLB-1762]: [Writeback Table & Input Form] Column Syntax improvements
- [CLB-1859]: [Writeback Table] Support for partial reloads in autogenerated script
- [CLB-1651]: [Writeback Table] Row Number column has been deprecated and replaced with row number feature
- [CLB-1943]: [Writeback Table] Not all changes are stored when page is refreshed or application is reloaded
- [CLB-1942]: [Writeback Table & Input Form] Writeback button can be clicked few times during writeback execution
- [CLB-1910]: [Writeback Table] Editable option in Setup Wizard is not working
- [CLB-1852]: [Writeback Table & Input Form] Improve Error message when Reload Fails (Serverless)
- [CLB-1837, CLB-1826]: [Writeback Table] Hidden columns breaking other features
- [CLB-1809]: Writeback [Table and Form] Checkbox / Toggle column / field is not marking changes properly
- [CLB-1825]: [Writeback Table & Input Form] Improvements and fixes to the chips column.
- [CLB-1820]: [Writeback Table] Column reordering is not allowed when the new column position is not visible on the property panel
- [CLB-1706]: [Writeback Table] Fixes and improvements to automatically generated scripts for the QVD destination types
- [CLB-1719]: [Writeback Table] Bug fixes to the Writeback Table Set up
- [CLB-1728]: [Writeback Table] Default options values for dropdown, flags or icon columns get modified after first reload
| v2.0.0 - 16/09/20 |
Bug Fixes [Enterprise customers only - Vizlib Server 1.7.1]:
- [CLB-1896]: Unable to find data source when using QVD destination type through Vizlib Server.
Note: Vizlib Server update from version 1.7.0 to 1.7.1 required for the fix to apply.
| v2.0.0 - 04/09/20 |
- [CLB-1142]: Server Side Writeback
- [CLB-1554]: Locking Writeback Destinations
- [CLB-1774]: Server Side Writeback Audit
- [CLB-1763]: Number format doesn't change the formats of the numbers.
Numbers can be now formatted by using the display format setting - for editable cells, non editable cells' format is controlled by the measure format.
- [CLB-1797]: Input Form's new field immediately connected to a field with same name from the load script
|v1.0.5 - 12/08/20 |
- CLB-1749 [Table] - Export data.
- CLB-1558 [Table] Filtering on table headers.
- CLB-1760 [Table] Columns reordering is not working with touch mode enabled.
- CLB-1759 [Table] Sorting issues.
- CLB-1756 [Table & Input Form] - Accessibility improvements.
- CLB-1753 [Table & Input Form] - Extension stuck in loading stage.
- CLB-1733 [Table] - Maximizing Writeback Table does not work.
| v1.0.4 - 27/07/20 |
- [CLB-1720]: Sorting in Writeback Table headers.
- [CLB-1715]: [Table] Writeback Setup. Newly added columns inheriting expression of previously added column.
- [CLB-1709]: [Table] Writeback Setup. Create table linked to QVD filename starting with number.
- [CLB-1734]: [Table] Writeback Setup. Editor not supporting field names containing spaces.
- [CLB-1426]: [Form] When using Templates with variables, Vizlib Input Form crashes.
- [CLB-1716]: [Table] Sometimes update operation inserts new row instead of updating existing row.
- [CLB-1726]: [Table] Date column automatically recognised as edited when no edit completed.
- [CLB-1701]: [Table] Adjust column width calculated incorrectly.
| v1.0.3 - 03/07/20 |
- [CLB-1417]: Tooltip option for columns and fields - Developers can set tooltip text to be displayed when hovering over a field or column to add more context.
- [CLB-1634]: Include audit trail for Update Operator. Audit columns can now be included for update operations. They are enabled by default and are able to capture each addition and edition of data. Delete operations (when data is being removed) cannot be captured by those columns.
- [CLB-1643]: Convert to field - change default behavior. When adding new columns to a table, the option to convert the column is selected by default. When edit mode is enabled, writeback table detects that there is a field in the data model matching the column name, and automatically links the column to the field, which was previously enabled only for columns added during set up.
- [CLB-1392]: When I change the appearance color, all tables on the same sheet are updating.
- [CLB-1502]: Console errors when adding Form to Master Item.
- [CLB-1604]: Prevent script injection inside audit columns / fields.
- [CLB-1644]: [Table] Restore data from session storage doesn't work for multiple choice and radio button component .
- [CLB-1647]: Writeback Table - issues with right click related to older versions of Qlik Sense.
- [CLB-1669]: User can't add row if not related column does not include null values
- [CLB-1671]: Writeback Table- Export Script not working with pagination in Insert/Overwrite. All pages now downloaded to the extension when the Export Script option is clicked.
- [CLB-1688]: Writeback Table - Unable to write multiple rows back at a time when in update mode - Customer issue. Issue was related with characters inside the data model.
| v1.0.1 - 22/06/20 |
- [CLB-1616]: Writeback Dropdown - Search not working
- [CLB-1608]: Rating field converted into a text field on reload, it should stay the same
- [CLB-1617]: Input Form - writing to file does not work
|v1.0.0 - 17/06/2020|
v1.0.4 - 27/07/20
- [CLB-1720]: [Table] Sorting in Writeback Table headers
- [CLB-1715], [CLB-1709], [CLB-1734]: [Table] Writeback Table Setup fixes
Few issues has been fixed around setup including: newly added columns inherited column's expression of previously added column, it was not possible to properly create table linked to QVD file which filename starts with a number, setup editor was not supporting field names containing spaces.
- [CLB-1426]: [Form] When using Templates with variables, Vizlib Input Form crashes
- [CLB-1716]: [Table] Sometimes update operation inserts new row instead of updating existing one
Issue could occur when row contained some special characters in one of the cells.
- [CLB-1726]: [Table] Date column is automatically recognised as edited even though it hasn't changed.
- [CLB-1701]: [Table] Adjust column width is not calculated correctly when there are too few columns.