There is no straightforward way do this, unfortunately, but our developers have come up with a workaround, which I hope will help you find a solution.
The following procedure allows you to get the export URL of the object nested inside the Vizlib Custom Report.
- On the Qlik Sense sheet where the Vizlib Custom Report object is located, add "options/developer" at the end of the URL
- Right-click on the Vizlib Custom Report object and select "Developer"
This will give you the ID of the Vizlib Custom Report object (take note of this ID, we will need it later)
- Select the GetObject function, add the ID of the Vizlib Custom Report object in the request, and click on the Execute button
- Now we can see that a new object has been added to the table: Select the GetProperties method, and click on the Execute Button
- In discovered objects, you will find the IDs of the objects that are nested inside the Vizlib Custom report. In my case, I only have one table, so I will only see one ID. Choose the relevant ID of the discovered object that you would like to export and click on the Execute button
- On the newly selected object, please select the ExportData method and change the params of the Request with the following value: "params": [ "OOXML", "/qHyperCubeDef" ]
- The output of the last step should give you the export URL of the object that has been selected:
- If you append the above URL to your Qlik Sense URL account (https://yourdomain.com/tempcontent/url/from/last/step), then the download of the export file will be generated.
- One last note from the developers: You will see here that the export file contains all the data defined inside the master item data set that is connected with the Custom Report. So it won’t be filtered. All this happens internally inside the Custom Report and we are not able to get filtered data.