It's easy to get started with Vizlib Container Box.
- Click on Custom Objects in the far-left panel, to open the custom objects menu.
- Select Vizlib Self-Service.
- Click and hold the cursor on Vizlib Tiles.
- Drag and drop the cursor into the sheet.
- Drag the table edge (highlighted in orange) to change the table size.
- Click Add Tab and select a master item from the list.
- Click Add Tab in the property panel to add any other master items.
Figure 1 shows an example of where Vizlib Container Box is used to create to view as a bar chart, a pie chart and a line chart.
Figure 1: Vizlib Container Box Create