When you're working with Vizlib Activity Gauge it's important to be clear about what you can and can't do. We've collected together some tips for best practice and any known issues, and listed them in this article for you.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Let's introduce you - If you're new to Vizlib Activity Gauge, or looking to find some information, the Introduction page has links to the product resources and knowledge base articles.
- Setup - There are setup instructions in our Setup Guide which helps you to start building an activity gauge. You can add expressions or edit data in the property panel once you have the basic version.
- Keep it simple and you'll progress - Vizlib Activity Gauge works best with simple data sets and is particularly useful if you want to show progress between items in a list of measures (e.g. sales for different product categories.
- Action! - You can add animations and Vizlib Actions to your activity gauge to make it more lively and link your data to help with analysis (e.g. another sheet or a URL).
- Performance - Vizlib Activity Gauge uses using the Qlik Sense hub engine, and each individual value will be processed separately. You can find more information in our article on Best Practice and Performance Optimization in Qlik Sense.
We currently have no known issues reported in connection with Vizlib Activity Gauge.