Vizlib's guidance documentation is your resource guide to making the most of Vizlib products.
This documentation focuses on the Vizlib Button so that the people working with this extension can find useful information to improve performance and succeed with the extension.
We're committed to keeping this documentation up-to-date, ensuring you have access to the latest information as it becomes available.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- The chart uses the Qlik Sense hub engine, and each value will be processed separately. We can find more information in our Best Practices and Performance Optimization article in Qlik Sense.
- Stacking actions
- Vizlib Actions provides numerous ways to interact and improve the functionality of your Qlik Sheet and Applications. You can stack Vizlib Actions (this goes for all Vizlib products that support actions - see list here: Vizlib Capabilities) to save on the number of Vizlib Button elements you need.
- Vizlib API Integration wizard
- The Vizlib External Action | API Integration sometimes presents multiple wizards on top of one another. You can close them all by clicking the 'X' without affecting your actions.
- Exporting on Qlik Cloud
- There is currently no Tech understanding