Vizlib's guidance documentation is your resource guide to making the most of Vizlib products.
This documentation focuses on the Vizlib Filter so that the people working with this extension can find useful information to improve performance and succeed with the extension.
We're committed to keeping this documentation up-to-date, ensuring you have access to the latest information as it becomes available.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- The chart uses the Qlik Sense hub engine, and each value will be processed separately. We can find more information in our Best Practices and Performance Optimization article in Qlik Sense.
- Don't click quickly on items; each click is one request sent and returned to the Qlik engine. Either make drag selections or click and wait for filters to be applied.
- Making selections with images in the Vizlib Filter results in images only being displayed when there are no selections, or when the the item is selected. This is currently being worked on.
- There are currently no limitations
- There is currently no Tech understanding