Vizlib Pivot Table has a Setup Wizard to help you create a visualization quickly and easily (Figure 1). It's activated when you add a Vizlib Pivot Table object from the Custom Objects menu to a sheet.
Figure 1: Setup Example
If you want to use the Setup Wizard, follow these instructions.
- Click on Custom Objects in the far-left panel, to open the custom objects menu.
- Select Vizlib Library.
- Click and hold the cursor on Vizlib Pivot Table.
- Drag and drop the cursor into the sheet.
- Drag the table edge (highlighted in orange) to change the table size.
- Click Click to get started to open the wizard.
- Click on the field names you need in the left panel the fields to enter a title for your visualization.
- Click the arrows to transfer each field to the right panel, then click Create to complete the setup.
You can edit the field settings in the Data section in the property panel (Figure 2).
Figure 2: Pivot Table Data