Vizlib Container has a Setup Wizard to help you create a visualization quickly and easily (Figure 1). It's activated when you add a Vizlib Container Grid object from the Custom Objects menu to a sheet.
Figure 1: Setup Wizard
If you want to use the Setup Wizard, follow these instructions.
- Click on Custom Objects in the far-left panel, to open the custom objects menu.
- Select Vizlib Container Grid.
- Click and hold the cursor on Vizlib Container Grid.
- Drag and drop the cursor into the sheet.
- Drag the table edge (highlighted in orange) to change the table size.
- Select a layout - Single or Grid. If you choose Grid, select a pre-loaded layout format.
- In each layout panel, click on + and select a master item from the dropdown list. If you'd like to change the master item, click on X in the top right of the panel and select a new master item.
- If you don't want to make any changes, click on Done to close edit mode.
Once you've finished setup, you can edit the container settings in the property panel.