Vizlib Input Form has a Setup Wizard to help you create a visualization quickly and easily (Figure 1). To create a new input form, click on the sheet you'd like to work from in Qlik Sense Hub. When the sheet opens, follow these steps.
- Click on Custom Objects in the far-left menu.
- Select VizLib Collaboration.
- Click and hold the cursor on the Vizlib Input Form option.
- Drag and drop the object into the sheet, then drag the increase the table size if you need it.
- Select Choose Template to use a layout template, or Manual Configuration to add a layout in the property panel.
- You can start adding data fields by using the Layout Wizard or using Add Field.
Figure 1: Create New Input Form
Note: Once you've created a new input form, you can click Done to save it in the app.
In addition to the Layout Wizard, you can also use the Add Field (Figure 2).
Figure 2: Add Field
When you click on Add Field, you'll see a dropdown with a list of data and utility types. Select the data type you want to use and work through the properties to complete the setup.
Note on Column Order: With the current version of Vizlib Input Form, you'll need to disable touch screen mode in Qlik Sense if you'd like to use drag and drop to re-order columns in the property panel
Note on Screen Size: Vizlib Input Form has been designed to work with any screen size.
- If your screen can't display the entire form, a scroll bar will enable automatically.
- You can position input fields to remain in the same place in the form regardless of screen size.
- The Auto option means a cell will resize automatically if the screen size changes, to help prevent large gaps between cells on larger screens.