Vizlib Combo Chart has a Setup Wizard to help you create a visualization quickly and easily (Figure 1). It's activated when you add a Vizlib Combo Chart object from the Custom Objects menu to a sheet.
Figure 1: Setup Wizard
If you want to use the Setup Wizard, follow these instructions.
- Click on Custom Objects in the far-left panel, to open the custom objects menu.
- Select Vizlib Combo Chart.
- Click and hold the cursor on Vizlib Combo Chart.
- Drag and drop the cursor into the sheet.
- Drag the table edge (highlighted in orange) to change the table size.
- Click Add Dimension and select a dimension from the list.
- Click Add Measure and select a dimension from the list.
- Use the Data section of the property panel to add second and third measures, and alternative dimensions if you need them.
- Click on Done to close edit mode and view your chart.
Once you've finished setup, you can edit the combo chart settings in the property panel.