We constantly update and improve all our extensions to deliver new features and fix bugs discovered in previous versions. This page documents all historic changes made to the extension since its initial release.
Got feedback & new feature Ideas?
Head over to our Feature Request page if you want to suggest a new product feature or share your feedback with us, so we can continue building the best extension products for Qlik Sense.
Something not working as expected? You can raise a new ticket here and we’ll get back to you shortly!
[VSS-2073]: Slide in / Floating mode
[VSS-1764]: Toolbar editor design update
[VSS-2121]: Objects stick together after performing certain actions.
[VSS-2120]: After we add new and move objects, and then we delete it, its shadow remains visible
[VSS-2119]: Not possible to resize object when holding bottom-right corner
[VSS-2061]: Wrong link to documentation in the about-section
[VSS-2081]: Selections not possible when "always one selected value" is set on a field
[VSS-2078]: Too much empty space in some scroll situations
| v1.1.0 - 22/06/21|
- [VSS-2020]: Bookmark input type - Use a bookmarks in selection bars or drop-downs, with filtering options to show only selected bookmarks or make separate lists with bookmarks of different types.
- [VSS-1950]: Add number format settings for Slider. Numbers in the slider object can now be properly formatted (i.e. use one number but display it in a different format).
- [VSS-2040]: Color picker - Cancel reverts already applied color.
- [VSS-2029]: Can't change Input type when adding element from the property panel. Changing of the input type was only possible from the wizard.
- [VSS-2001]: Improve time between selection and updated selection in extension. - The time to make selections is now significantly improved. Especially this is true for cases where there were many other objects on the sheet or there was a lot of data.
| v1.0.0 - 31/05/21 |
New features: More information...