Vizlib Pie Chart has a Setup Wizard to help you create a visualization quickly and easily.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
It's activated when you add a Vizlib Pie Chart object from the Custom Objects menu to a sheet (Figure 1).
Figure 1: Setup Wizard
If you want to use the Setup Wizard, follow these instructions.
- Click on Custom Objects in the far-left panel, to open the custom objects menu.
- Select Vizlib Pie Chart.
- Click and hold the cursor on Vizlib Pie Chart.
- Drag and drop the cursor into the sheet.
- Drag the table edge (highlighted in orange) to change the table size.
- Click Add dimension to add a dimension.
- Click Add measure to add a measure. You should now see the pie chart displayed.
- Click on Done to close edit mode and view your Vizlib Pie Chart.
Edit Setup Properties
Once you've finished setup, you can edit the dimensions and measures used in the pie chart in the Data section of the property panel (Figure 2).
Figure 2: Data