Vizlib Filter has a quick and easy Setup process, this article shows an example to help you create a visualization quickly and easily.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Setup is activated when you add a Vizlib Filter object from the Custom Objects menu to a sheet (Figure 1).
Figure 1: Setup
To complete the setup, follow these instructions.
- Click on Custom Objects in the far-left panel, to open the custom objects menu.
- Click and hold the cursor on Vizlib Filter.
- Drag and drop the object into the sheet. You can drag the edges to change the size.
- You should see a dropdown Add Dimension appear in the sheet.
- Click Add Dimension and select a value from the list. The filter object should appear in the sheet.
- You can continue to apply changes to your filter using the property panel.
- Click on Done to close edit mode when you're finished.
Edit Setup Properties
Once you've finished setup, you can edit the Vizlib Filter settings in the property panel. You can find more information about the property panel in the Properties articles, which are listed in the Introduction and homepage.