Vizlib Venn Diagram has a quick and easy Setup process, this article shows an example to help you create a visualization quickly and easily.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Setup is activated when you add a Vizlib Venn Diagram object from the Custom Objects menu to a sheet (Figure 1).
Figure 1: Setup
To complete the setup, follow these instructions.
- Click on Custom Objects in the far-left panel, to open the custom objects menu.
- Click and hold the cursor on Vizlib Venn Diagram.
- Drag and drop the object into the sheet. You can drag the edges to change the size.
- You should see instructions on adding dimensions and measures in the chart. When each step is completed, a tick will appear.
- Go to Dimensions in the property panel, click Add Dimension and select one from the list. Repeat for the second dimension.
- In Measures, click Add Measure and select a value. The venn diagram will appear.
- You can continue to apply changes to your venn diagram using the property panel. If you receive a message that you are displaying too many values for the diagram to load, use the Limitation settings to define a number.
- Click on Done to close edit mode when you're finished.
Edit Setup Properties
Once you've finished setup, you can edit the Vizlib Venn Diagram settings in the property panel. You can find more information about the property panel in the Properties articles, which are listed in the Introduction and homepage.