Vizlib Mekko Chart has a Setup Wizard to help you create a visualization quickly and easily.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
It's activated when you add a Vizlib Mekko Chart object from the Custom Objects menu to a sheet (Figure 1).
Figure 1: Setup Wizard
If you want to use the Setup Wizard, follow these instructions.
- Click on Custom Objects in the far-left panel, to open the custom objects menu.
- Select Vizlib Mekko Chart.
- Click and hold the cursor on Vizlib Mekko Chart.
- Drag and drop the cursor into the sheet.
- Drag the table edge (highlighted in orange) to change the table size.
- Click Add Dimension and select a value from the list. Repeat for the second dimension.
- Click Add Measure and select a value from the list.
- Once the measure has been selected, you should see the chart displayed in the sheet.
- Click on Done to close edit mode.
Edit Setup Properties
Once you've finished setup, you can edit the Mekko Chart settings in the property panel.
Figure 2: Property Panel