Vizlib Sheet Menu Plus is a Qlik SaaS and Qlik Sense Enterprise (client-managed) compatible extension which enables you to create data visualizations by mirroring the design of navigation bars in web apps. With intuitive, user-friendly design, formatting and interactivity settings, you can group and neatly organise apps as an excellent alternative to Mashups. With Vizlib Sheet Menu Plus, you can achieve a mashup-like style without writing a single line of code.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Get started quickly in Qlik Sense Hub! Select a Vizlib Sheet Menu Plus object from the left hand Custom Objects menu and drag it onto the sheet.
- Design your top or side Navigation menu (or both!) for a more intuitive user experience.
- Rich customization and formatting options to achieve your own organization's branded design.
- Support for Vizlib Actions to improve user experience and drive user interactivity (e.g. making selections when navigating between sheets).
- Show/Hide buttons and Qlik Sense functionality such as stories, bookmarks, edit menus, navigation buttons etc.
- Embed filters and calendar objects in the side menu.
- Dynamic visibility conditions of available sheets in the navigation menu depending on the user profile, variables or even Qlik expressions.
- Take to the cloud with an extension which is compatible with Qlik SaaS!
Vizlib Sheet Menu Plus is part of the Vizlib Library product suite, you can find out more about Library by watching our product demonstration. You can also download the product catalogue here.
You can find links to all of our Vizlib Sheet Menu Plus documentation on the product homepage. We've organized our documents into several categories, and to make them easy to find, we've included keywords in the document title. Vizlib Sheet Menu Plus uses templates, so you can finish your design in a few clicks, and save it to re-use in the future. You can find out more about working with templates in our article here.
This page helps you get started with Vizlib Sheet Menu Plus and explains where to find the information you need.
If you're new to our products, why not watch our video on getting started with Vizlib here?
You can find the latest version of Vizlib Sheet Menu Plus on our User Portal in the Library section of the Downloads page. The software includes an installation file and a demo app showing you how Vizlib Sheet Menu Plus works.
Guides are articles which contain technical information relating to Vizlib Sheet Menu Plus.
Vizlib products all have the same installation process, and there are installation guides for Qlik Sense server and desktop. When you download the extension, you'll also receive a demo app, and you can visit our Demo Apps Gallery where you can search for examples to get your started. You can also find a guide to using the setup wizard here.
Properties articles contain information on the Property Panel, which you use in the Qlik Sense Hub to manage functions for Vizlib Sheet Menu Plus. These articles cover Templates, Top Bar and Top Bar Buttons, Side Menu, Selection Menu and Selection Menu Buttons, Appearance, Global Settings and Vizlib Actions. You can find the complete list on the homepage.
Best Practice and Troubleshooting
You can use our Best Practice and Troubleshooting article here to help you work with Vizlib Sheet Menu Plus. You can also find the complete list on the documentation homepage.
The Changelog contains details for each release of Vizlib Sheet Menu Plus, such as new features and bug fixes. You can find the changelog on the documentation homepage, and you can sign up to receive notifications of new releases for all Vizlib products here.