Vizlib Flow Chart has a Setup Wizard to help you create a visualization quickly and easily.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
The setup is activated when you add a Vizlib Flow Chart object from the Custom Objects menu to a sheet (Figure 1).
Figure 1: Setup Wizard
If you want to use the setup wizard, follow these instructions.
- Click on Custom Objects in the far-left panel, to open the custom objects menu.
- Select Vizlib Flow Chart.
- Click and hold the cursor on Vizlib Flow Chart.
- Drag and drop the cursor into the sheet.
- Drag the table edge (highlighted in orange) to change the table size.
- Click Add dimension and select a dimension from the list. Repeat for the second dimension (you can add more dimensions in the property panel under Dimensions).
- Click Add measure and select a measure from the list. Your flow chart should now take shape.
- Click on Done to close edit mode and view your Vizlib Flow Chart.
Edit Setup Properties
Once you've finished setup, you can edit the Vizlib Flow Chart settings in the property panel (Figure 2).
Figure 2: Property Panel