TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Introducing Vizlib Mashup Explorer
- Learning more about Vizlib Self-Service
Introducing Vizlib Mashup Explorer
Please note: The Custom Report extension is required for the Vizlib Mashup Explorer to function.
Use your Custom Report across multiple applications with Vizlib Mashup Explorer. Vizlib Mashup Explorer identifies any existing Custom Reports, so each application always displays the original Custom Report.
No copies or multiple updates are required.
- Pick your app
- Select your dimensions and measures
- Start analyzing your data.
Feel free to install and try it out. Instructions below!
Installing on Qlik Sense server
- Import the zip file.
- This extension is a mash-up and is unavailable in Qlik Sense as an object. It is, however, added as a webpage. Edit this link with your server URL to find the extension: https://your.server.com/extensions/VizlibMashupExplorer/index.html.
Installing on Qlik desktop
In Qlik Sense desktop:
- Save the files in your extension folder
- Use this link to find the extension: http://localhost:4848/extensions/VizlibMashupExplorer/index.html#/home/catalog.
Qlik SaaS is incompatible with Mashup Explorer
The error 'Invalid value for the following field: type' displays when you try to upload the Vizlib Mashup Explorer extension in Qlik SaaS. This is a known limitation.
Learning more about Vizlib Self-Service
Vizlib Mashup Explorer is part of the Vizlib Self-Service product suite.
Learn more about Self-Service by watching our product demonstration, or by downloading the Vizlib Self-Service product catalog.