Vizlib Pivot Table v1.3 released
1. [No ID] Added new alternative dimensions & measures selector:
This new dialog allows the end user to select and re-organise dimensions/measures in rows/columns and selected measures. Bringing a new exploration layer to the Vizlib Pivot Table.
2. [No ID] Improved default settings.
3. [No ID] Added new interactivity settings:
- Read only, show/hide Export icon, show/hide maximize&snapshot icon
4. [No ID] Added option to export data to CSV (Raw/Unformatted)
5. [No ID] Vizlib Pivot Table is now supported in Qlik Sense Story Mode
6. [No ID] Added more styling options on the Text Representation type:
- Support HTML
- Text is URL
1. [No ID] Fixed CSS conflicts when the Vizlib KPI Designer and the Vizlib Pivot Table were added to the same sheet
2. [No ID] Fullscreen icon was behind the object in some scenarios.
3. [No ID] Fixed toggle selection when clicking on the same cell twice.
4. [No ID] Ellipsis '...' was not shown for titles when text was exceeding the header cell.
2 people like this