Vizlib Pivot Table v1.3 released
1. Added new alternative dimensions & measures selector:
This new dialog allows the end user to select and re-organise dimensions/measures in rows/columns and selected measures. Bringing a new exploration layer to the Vizlib Pivot Table.
2. Improved default settings.
3. Added new interactivity settings:
- Read only, show/hide Export icon, show/hide maximize&snapshot icon
4. Added option to export data to CSV (Raw/Unformatted)
5. Vizlib Pivot Table is now supported in Qlik Sense Story Mode
6. Added more styling options on the Text Representation type:
- Support HTML
- Text is URL
1. Fixed CSS conflicts when the Vizlib KPI Designer and the Vizlib Pivot Table were added to the same sheet
2. Fullscreen icon was behind the object in some scenarios.
3. Fixed toggle selection when clicking on the same cell twice.
4. Ellipsis '...' was not shown for titles when text was exceeding the header cell.
2 people like this