Vizlib Pivot Table v2.0.1 released!
1. [VSP-466]: Data Handling Bug With Vizlib Pivot Table - condition expressions have lost values when upgrading from 1.7.6
This fix requires further steps from a Qlik Developer to resolve:
- Open property panel for the object with missing calculation condition.
- Refresh the page whilst still in edit mode
- Calculation condition should reappear
2. [VSP-487]: Does not display custom message when calculation condition not met
Custom message was not shown
3. [VSP-486]: Error using QS native exporting in Vizlib Pivot Table
QS native exporting produced errors "no data to export"
4. [VSP-458]: Pivot 2.0.0 dimension headers are blank after upgrade
Some users faced issues where the dimension headers were not rendered on the extension object
5. [VSP-375]: Vizlib Pivot Table not showing in Vizlib Container
The Vizlib Picot was not showing within the Vizlib Container
6. [VSP-454]: Vizlib Pivot Table last measure disappears when zoom is above 100%
The last measure was disappearing when using a modified level of browser zoom