Vizlib Filter v3.3.0 released!
Release Date: 01/06/20
- [LIB-2970]: Added Qlik's app-level "always one selected value" option, to the property panel
We now offer a new option for always one selected value, working exclusively with fields.
- [LIB-3541]: Add styling options to the Filter Dropdown
New styling options for dropdown mode, with font, border, background customisation
- [LIB-3750]: Included search disable option for dropdown filter
- [LIB-5692]: Property Panel Search
Searching is now possible in the property panel. Enter a property like "color" to find all of the color settings at once.
- [LIB-5571]: Make single selections when holding CTRL key
Individual toggle based selections can be made when holding the CTRL key
- [LIB-5332]: Dimension values longer than 14 characters are not displayed
Longer dimension names were appearing truncated
- [LIB-5733]: Dimension Sorted By expression hides all values in the list
Values were hidden when custom sorting was in use
- [LIB-4899]: Context menu clear field was not working
Clear Field did not clear field with option located in context menu
- [LIB-5523]: Search results stopped intermittently
After repeating searches, sometimes results would stop showing