Vizlib Writeback Table & Vizlib Form v2.0.3 released!
Release Date: 15/10/20
- [CLB-1865]: [Writeback Table] Compact Layout
Do you want to fit more data on a single page for editing and display? Choose our compact layout setting from the Appearance options, and you’ll display up to almost 50% more data than previously.
- [CLB-1856]: [Writeback Table & Input Form] Qlik Sense Desktop not supported warning and link
Neither Writeback Table nor Input Form currently support Qlik Sense Desktop client, so we’ve introduced a warning message informing end users to use the latest version of their web browser e.g. Google Chrome.
- [CLB-1946]: [Writeback Table & Input Form] Link settings for Text column
In both Writeback Table and Input Form, you can now turn text columns into a link to point to documents or other resources bound to the specific rows.
- [CLB-1948]: [Writeback Table & Input Form] Radio Buttons improvements
We now support longer descriptions for radio buttons.
- [CLB-1967]: [Writeback Table] Linking newly created columns to data model have been improved
To help support new users, columns are now linked to data whenever a user has edit permissions on a sheet, where previous this was only possible inside edit mode.
- [CLB-1817]: [Input Form] Text Area improvements
- [CLB-1961]: [Writeback Table & Input Form] Allow reference columns/fields to the right
- [CLB-1982]: [Writeback Table & Input Form] - Export to MS SQL fails when database table does not have primary key defined
- [CLB-1997]: [Writeback Table & Input Form] Performance fixes when using IE
- [CLB-1975]: [Writeback Table] Paste data fixes
- [CLB-1875]: [Input Form] Show if condition for group/text/divider
- [CLB-1979]: [Input Form] Radio button incorrect alignment