Vizlib Table v3.16.0 released!
Release Date: 28/01/21
- [LIB-8110]: Support for Complex Expressions in Mini-Charts
Minicharts now support expressions with multiple parts and set analysis in all parts of the expression.
- [LIB-8244]: Navigate Action in Dimension Doesn't Work
When selections aren't disabled in dimension all actions don't work.
- [LIB-7972]: Wizard Button Console Error
Wizard button was exposed in master Item visualizations without going into the edit phase of the master item.
- [LIB-8252]: Export as TSV File
When exporting to TSV the result was a tab delimited csv file, without the user awareness to this behaviour.
The result remains the same as this is limitation of Qlik export API.
- [LIB-7973]: Mater Measure Console Error
Console errors after turning "master measure formatting" on.
- [LIB-8121]: Hover Highlight On Null Value Cells
Hover effect isn't reflected on null value cells when using stripes background option is enabled.
- [LIB-8194]: Calculate Column Section
When "Master measure formatting" is on "calculate column if" gets hidden (Unique to Qlik September 2020).
- [LIB-8055]: Scroll Bar in Firefox
In Firefox the Vizlib Table has an additional Scroll Bar you can't Remove.
- [LIB-8106]: Multi-Select Action Limitations
Add a message in Vizlib Actions section to inform on Vizlib Action multiselect limitation.