Vizlib Writeback Table & Vizlib Input Form v3.0.0 released!
Release Date: 27/05/21
- [CLB-1120]: [Writeback Table & Input Form] Associated Fields
Use our new 'smart' dropdowns to configure your Writeback Tables and Input Forms, and massively reduce the chance of any data entry errors.
- [CLB-1149]: [Writeback Table & Input Form] Snowflake integration for Writeback
Storing data inside Snowflake databases is now possible! Want to find out more? Checkout our documentation here.
- [CLB-2520]: [Writeback Table & Input Form] Update Load Script for QVD Serverless Destinations
Inject or update a data load script directly from the property panel.
- [CLB-2532]: [Writeback Table & Input Form] Calculated Columns Expression Improvements
Defining a calculated expression when Column syntax is meant to be used can be a rollercoaster! Now we've simplified it to make it clearer for you to see the expected result.
- [CLB-2202]: [Input Form] Input Form Wizard Improvements
- [CLB-2586]: [Writeback Table] New Sorting Options for Dropdown Options
Alphabetically, numerically, expression or by load order? Pick one and sort your data without any limitations.
- [CLB-2653]: [Writeback Table & Input Form] Unlocking server side destination when task reload is used (admin attention required to unlock).
- [CLB-2360]: [Writeback Table & Input Form] Additional validation for audit column names.
- [CLB-2595]: [Writeback Table & Input Form] Fix for writing back to empty .txt or .csv file.
- [CLB-2473]: [Writeback Table] Fixes for duplicating rows when some columns are read-only.
- [CLB-2234]: [Writeback Table] Fixes to the "undo-redo" feature when adding or duplicating rows.
- [CLB-2607]: [Writeback Table] Calculated cells in duplicated rows should be readonly
- [CLB-2618]: [Writeback Table] Data manipulation for a read-only table (e.g. duplicating a row).
2 people like this