Vizlib Writeback Table & Vizlib Input Form v4.6.0 released!
Release Date: 12/10/22
- [CLB-3869]: Calculated Columns - improvements to handling null or empty values
We improved the logic for handling null or empty values returned from evaluating Qlik expressions. Note: due to this change, applications which are using calculated columns and have conditions around empty values might be affected and changes in your apps could be required.
- [CLB-3866]: [Writeback Table & Input Form] Custom buttons sizes in the footer
New settings have been added to control button's size inside table or input form footer. This comes in hand with recently released compact mode and spreadsheet mode.
- [CLB-3869]: Improvements to REST Payload Schema Editor
We added support for a new tag which allows to export values as an array VZL_ARRAY[COLUMN_NAME].
- [CLB-3878]: [Writeback Table] Show column if expression disappears when using Form View
- [CLB-3886]: [Writeback Table] Align input for text area in Form view does not work