Vizlib Home Try Vizlib
Welcome
Login

Vizlib Line Chart - Forecast problem

Hello all,

I'm using the Vizlib Line chart and I want to enable the forecast feature.

I'm using as a first dimension a data in the format MMM-YY. Whenever I try to enable the forecast feature I receive the error: Cannot create forecast if first dimension is not a date

Does the forecasting feature has any sort of limitation in regards to the date format? Unfortunately for the chart in question I really need to use the specified format.

Can you help me please?

• Hi Angelo,

I do hope you're well, safe and having a wonderful week?

Thank you for contacting us, I am sorry you're experiencing problems with Vizlib Line Chart.

Regarding this, for the Dimension to be considered a date, it had to have the $date tag, which means Qlik Sense recognises it as a date. 

Also please turn on the Timeaware Axis in Appearance --> X-axis

We have provided a solution for the ticket you have raised with us. If, for any reason, the resolution provided is not to your complete satisfaction, however, please reply to this email within 5 days. 

Please note your unique ticket reference (#36673) and URL https://community.vizlib.com/helpdesk/tickets/36673

Daniel Adesanya
    Technical Support Engineer
    Vizlib

Why not visit our Community and take a read of our Knowledge Base? You can also follow products, latest releases and updates and find answers at Vizlib FAQ. Not sure where to begin? Try these links to kick-start your journey with Vizlib. If you need support, the most efficient way is to open a support ticket via our portal or even submit ideas as a Feature Request.

Our learning platform is out! Register to the Viz Lab to get your badges! 
Login to post a comment