This is a non-exhaustive list of known limitations of the Vizlib Table capabilities. These limitations are pre-dominantly set by the Qlik API we are using or sometimes caused by Qlik bugs - others are limitations which we are planning to alleviate in the future.
- If one of the dimensions used in the table is an aggregated dimension, the sparklines will not work properly
- Vizlib Table Search functionality in Qlik Sense June 2017 release, suffers in a scenario when two different apps are loaded into one mashup. This is not the case with subsequent versions of Qlik Sense.
- Dynamic Resizing & Column reordering in analysis mode is only stored in the session and reset when entered the app. In the future this stored your configuration into favourites will be possible.
- The Vizlib Table Search functionality has been affected by a bug in the Qlik API introduced with April 2018 (ID QLIK-88628) and is not working as a result.
- Right-Click Context Menu does not work in Mashups.
- When exporting Table data to XLS/CSV etc., the totals won't be included in the exported file. This is a Qlik limitation.