TABLE OF CONTENTS
Settings gives you control over Activity Gauge appearance and settings.
- Choose Circular/ Radial display mode.
- Set the thickness of the arcs.
- For Radial mode - define the custom Angle.
- Reference Lines can be shown or hidden.
- Choose the values displayed format: Value or Percentage.
- Set the Line length.
- Remaining arcs can be shown as custom color or measure color.
Define the opacity and thickness of the remaining arcs to make them more or less visible.
|remaining arc with custom color:||remaining arc with measure color:|
- Use the slider to change the arc Radius from sharp squares to round.
- Set the Space between arcs to regulate their thickness and distance between them.
- Show % labels of the Gauge.
- Background color can be any color by custom.