TABLE OF CONTENTS
Interactivity enables the users to interact with the data as well as navigate throughout the Heatmap for a better view of the visualization.
Allow Selections / Read Only
Toggles between Selections and Read only mode. When read-only mode is enabled no selections can be made on the heatmap.
Show or hide tooltip as you hover over the tiles.
Set the Tooltip Color to be the same as the measure's color or fixed (color of your choice)
When hovering over a tile it shows a guideline positioning that magnifies the value within the rows.
Set color if enabled.
Define the Guideline Thickness in pixels.
Highlight current cell
Use smooth transitions and effects when making selections or disable it.
Show/Hide Qlik Sense native 'Full screen' icon as you hover over the visualization.
Show/Hide Qlik Sense native 'Take snapshot' icon as you hover over the visualization. Note: This feature has been part of the Hover Menu since the Qlik Sense September 2020 release, and is no longer controlled using the property panel.
- Alternate States permit you to assign the Vizlib Heatmap to an alternate selection state.
- You can use Alternate States to perform comparative analysis between sets of multiple data items.
- If you want to add the object to master visualizations, you need to set State to Inherited.
- You can show/hide the Alternate State Icon.
- You can find more information about working with alternate states here.