The Collaboration Settings tab in the property panel helps you configure how Vizlib Teamwork handles and displays your comments, including the visibility of comments, how to display users and how to organize comments with Categories.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
The Mode settings (Figure 1) allow you to choose the object(s) where Vizlib Teamwork comments should appear. There are currently 5 modes available - Sheet & MI, Master Items, Sheet, Master Measure and App.
Figure 1: Modes
- Sheet comments are applied to the entire sheet.
- Master Items focuses comments on a particular master item - supported master items are Vizlib Bar Chart, Vizlib Line Chart, Vizlib Combo Chart, Vizlib Pie Chart, Vizlib Scatter Chart, Vizlib Mekko Chart, Vizlib KPI, Vizlib Table, Vizlib Container Grid and Vizlib Container Box.
- Sheet & MI enables comments for both the sheet and master items.
- Master Measure applies comments using measures (which can contain expressions).
- App mode will display a single conversation, with the same comments visible throughout the app. Comments from other sheets are only included if the sheet also has app mode enabled, (e.g. comments from sheets with MI mode selected won't be displayed).
Comments Settings manage properties related to your comments. You can select a Channel if you'd like to have a particular set of comments for a specific set of users, and choose the Comment Scope (a Global settings means comments are visible on all sheets using the same master item.) You can also choose to enable Threads, which help you to segment and focus discussions around a specific message.
Figure 2: Comment Settings
There are also settings to enable a Comments Limit (Figure 3) and hide old comments after the app the reloaded. You can sort your comments by selecting an option from Display Newest Comments, and use Add comments condition to only allow comments to be added when they meet the condition requirements.
Figure 3: Comments Limit
User Profile (Figure 4) lets you define access to the Qlik Sense Content Library where you should store users avatars (profile pictures) with Profile Content Library.
Figure 4: User Profile
The Collaboration Service settings (Figure 5) define the Collaboration Stream for user comments (streams are defined in the Vizlib Management Console under Teamwork Settings) and also enter host URL and Port settings if you need to Override Server URL.
Figure 5: Collaboration Service
When you enable Categories settings (Figure 6), you can link comments to a group / class or category, which helps organize the comments display more efficiently. You can enter a category Title and choose a Display Mode (Side displays the category with a colored line on the comment's left side, Background applies the category color to the comment background). If Use default categories is enabled, the categories will be Low, Medium and High.
Figure 6: Categories
If you set Use default categories to Disabled (Figure 7), you can customize the category Color Opacity, and add your own categories, entering your own category Name, setting a Category color and altering the category Opacity.
Figure 7: Custom Categories