We constantly update and improve all our extensions to deliver new features and fix bugs discovered in previous versions. This page documents all historic changes made to the extension since its initial release.
Got feedback & new feature Ideas?
Head over to our Feature Request page if you want to suggest a new product feature or share your feedback with us, so we can continue building the best extension products for Qlik Sense.
Something not working as expected? You can raise a new ticket here and we’ll get back to you shortly!
[VZB-1874]: Memory Optimization
[VSP-413]: Tooltip in wrong place on mashup (CSS issue with scrolling in mashup)
| v1.6.2 - 18/06/19 |
- [VZB-1510]: Qlik Sense June 2019 support
| v1.6.1 - 21/05/19 |
- [VZB-1226]: Support for Qlik Sense April 2019
| v1.6.0 - 18/04/19 |
- [VZB-804]: Add Color by expression
| v1.5 - 15/03/19 |
- [VZB-824]: "Auto" Number format setting reads from Qlik variable
- [VSP-222]: Sankey Node & Console errors in chrome
| v1.4 - 07/12/18 |
- [#161983790]: be able to control char limit of the dimension labels
- [#161446365]: After some quick selections buttons disappears.
- [#161778633]: calc. cond expression message expression not applied
- [#161809805]: right click applies selections
| v1.3 - 20/11/18 |
- [#161206424]: implement pdf/ppt printing
- [#161443908]: The flow color of the sankey doesn't work if the color is defined by expression
- [#162086639]: right click applies selection on nodes and paths
|v1.2.1 - 17/10/18|
- [#161217355]: "Show always" setting wasn't working
- [#161217427]: Chart with conditional dimensions is not always displayed properly
| v1.2 - 14/10/18 |
- [#160561972]: add ability to sort individual dimension by expression/alpha/node size
- [#160101335]: added custom pattern options in measure
- [#160846243]: Alternative popup misaligned
- [#160603780]: Spelling Mistake in property panel
- [#160538057]: Dimension title disappears
- [#161203732]: Dimension flicks after change
- [#161177416]: Dimension doesn't hide after show/hide condition
- Color by dimension wasn't work when dimension label has the same first word than another dimension.
- Gradient coloring wasn't working for links properly in some scenarios.
- Dimension and measures titles doesn't show ellipsis when text is too long and gets cut.
- Fixed inconsistent dimension titles/selectors disappearing after applying selections in some scenarios.
- Link value labels where not inheriting the number formatting of the measure.
- Prevent selections on link click when null nodes are involved, as otherwise, it was showing an engine error message.
- Node sorting was not working as expected -> Added sorting by node size in the sorting panel.
- Reverse color palette was not getting applied.
- Alternative measures & dimensions labels were not evaluating expressions.
- The sankey was marked as selected/highlighted by QS client (from edit mode) even in analysis mode in some scenarios.
- Fixed conflict with the Vizlib Bar Chart. When the two extension were placed on the same sheet the tooltip was not always working properly.
- Added option to prevent dimension labels to overlap when there are many nodes stack together.
- Add new option to be able to place values inside of the links + multiple styling settings around it.
- The sankey chart was not drawing all the paths when a lot of nodes. Now it shrinks them so they can be accessible via zoom.
- Fixed some minor bug fixes of the chart not updating the width when entering on edit mode.
- Fixed issues with the dimension titles where these were flicking after selecting an alternative dimension.
- Dimension titles were cut in some scenarios.
- Prevent titles to overlap when the sankey object is small.
- Expression in labels was not working for both dimensions and measures.
- Dimensions were disappearing when the measure selector was hidden.
- Bug in color gradient where it was not working as expected in some scenarios.
- Dimension titles were missing in some scenarios.
- Last dimension title disappears after selecting an alternative.
- Some styling props. were not applied on IE.
- Fixed some labels being cut off on IE.
- The Sankey Chart was not rendering the paths properly in Safari and IPad by default due to the color blending option.
- The Sankey Chart was not being rendered in mashups with QS virtual proxies.
- Node data value labels were not inheriting the format.