We constantly update and improve all our extensions to deliver new features and fix bugs discovered in previous versions. This page documents all historic changes made to the extension since its initial release.
Got feedback & new feature Ideas?
Head over to our Feature Request page if you want to suggest a new product feature or share your feedback with us, so we can continue building the best extension products for Qlik Sense.
Something not working as expected? You can raise a new ticket here and we’ll get back to you shortly!
| v1.4.9 - 08/07/19 |
- [VSP-566]: Custom text for calendar when no selections are present
- [VSP-570]: Bug in Date Range with Alternate State
- [VSP-524]: Calendar doesn't always fit on a small grid size
| v1.4.8 - 18/06/19 |
- [VZB-1499]: Qlik Sense June 2019 support
| v1.4.7 - 21/05/19 |
- [VSP-1211]: Qlik Sense 2019 Support
- [VSP-289-b]: Daylight saving causes dates to disappear
| v1.4.6 - 16/04/19 |
- [VSP-420]: Calendar default selection stopped working on recent version
- [VSP-447]: Older pre v1.4.2 calendars requires customers to re-create objects
- [VSP-448]: "Show selected dates" functionality missing from recent versions
|v1.4.5 - 05/04/19 |
- [VSP-442]: Calendar date range does not work when range applied is outside available dates
- [VSP-441]: Vizlib Calendar Showing Wrong Dates when using range mode (-1 day than selected)
| v1.4.4 - 02/04/19 |
- [VZB-955]: Calendar slowed down browser after intensive use
| v1.4.3 - 15/03/19 |
- [VSP-289]: Date is mark as not possible even if it is available
- [VSP-364]: Calendar MTD selects the last day of the previous month too
| v1.4.2 - 27/02/19 |
- [VSP-184]: Does not work when expression editor has been used
- [VZB-441]: Alternate state panel component inconsistent
| v1.4.1 - 19/12/18 |
- [#159451114]: calendar not able to expand
- [#162769506]: calendar doesnt work when used in a mashup with multiple apps
- [#158653635]: Range Selections doesn't work in some scenarios
| v1.4 - 20/11/18 |
- [#161732403]: implement pdf/ppt printing
| v1.3.2 - 19/10/18 |
- [#159764074]: calendar not rendering sometimes
- The extension won't render in some scenarios on the first page load.
- Added Always selected check to be able to control whether the default value has to have always a selected value or not.
- Added selection status bar in collapsed mode (Settings > Selection Bar).
- Removed some extra margin at the top that was making the object not look aligned with other components.
- Formatting was incorrect for date range selections.
- Vizlib wizard was not working in edit mode on IE (dropdown not opening).
- Calendar was applying dates but not ranges.
- Fixed compatibility with NPrinting.
- Date ranges input boxes were not updated after click when the calendar was in range mode.
- Vizlib Calendar now supports Alternate States.
- Non ISO formatting was not supported in default selections.
- Min max values for setting the date range would sometime not work.
- Fixed a bug where qHyperCube was not defined.
- Added new custom date range selector 'From Date -> To Date'.
- Added custom styling (background, font-color, border radius&thickness) for date range selectors.
- Added a 'Persist Dialog' option for collapsed mode in order to keep the calendar open after applying a selection.
- On a QSense mashup the Calendar was adding some undesired empty space at the bottom of the page.
- Calendar was not expanding on QSense June'17 and Feb'18.
- In some situations and on a mashup only, the calendar was adding a horizontal/vertical scrollbar.
- Fixed popup overlaps involving the OK/Cancel selection buttons.
- Fixed extension overlap with other components in edit mode.
- Fixed issue where Vizlib Calendar would produce unexpected results when used with more than 5,000 dates.
- Initial extension release.
- Single Date and Range Picker.
- One Selected Value & pre-defined selections.
- Support for Locale.
- Rich formatting options.