[VSP-132], [VSP-602] : Introduce Formatted XLSX Excel export in Vizlib Table
[VSP-338]: Custom Bulletchart colors per row
[VSP-547]: Total header missing after switching column representation between non-text types
[VSP-699]: Some text alignment settings shows table values out of visible area when "merge cells" setting enabled
[VSP-676]: Format lost when switching between "Relative to total"
| v3.4.3 - 18/07/19 |
- [VSP-678]: Moving conditional measures applies in unexpected areas
| v3.4.2 - 12/07/19 |
- [VSP-639]: Selections not rendering in table search dropdown when multiple apps are used
- [VSP-477]: VizLib Table won't export values that are hidden
- [VSP-381]: Vizlib Table mini (line) chart - data points not visible
- [VSP-395]: Vizlib Table - Minichart data value tooltip number not formatted
| v3.3.5 - 05/07/19 |
- [VSP-504]: Vizlib Table sometimes produces an inconsistent NPrinting output (partially rendered)
| v3.3.4 - 28/06/19 |
- [VSP-504]: Vizlib Table inconsistent NPrinting output (partially rendering)
| v3.3.3 - 27/06/19 |
- [VSP-620]: Negative Number formatting fixed after upgrade
- [VSP-641]: Dragging fields in the wizard blocked by message
| v3.3.2 - 24/06/19 |
- [VSP-621]: Error shown inside null cell
| v3.3.1 - 19/06/19 |
- [VZB-1489]: Qlik Sense June 2019 support
| v3.3.0 - 14/06/19 |
- [VZB-1417]: Performance improvement due to condensation of expressions
- [VZB-1343]: Create table wizard (similar to the Vizlib Pivot Table Wizard)
- [VZB-913]: "Auto" Number format support
- [VSP-366]: Extension conflicts with bootstrap classes in mashup causing gap in table
- [VSP-533]: Vizlib Table search icon pushed into border on mouse hover / pin
- [VSP-381]: Vizlib Table mini line chart - data points not visible
- [VSP-443]: Vizlib Table conversion from bar/line chart has issues
| v3.2.0 - 10/05/19 |
- [VZB-867]: Introducing presets for the Vizlib Table
- [VZB-1229], [VZB-1220] : Qlik Sense Apirl 2019 Support
| v3.1.8 - 09/04/19 |
- [VSP-365]: Table Measure Tooltip not evaluating expression
| v3.1.7 - 11/03/19 |
- [VSP-358, VSP-365]: Measure&Dimension Tooltip Value not evaluating expressions (requires re-adding column)
- [VZB-829]: Implemented sync actions
| v3.1.6 - 04/03/19 |
- [VSP-279]: Extension conflicts with bootstrap classes in mashup
- [VSP-288]: missing title text color for measures when null is auto
| v3.1.5 - 19/02/19 |
- [VSP-225]: Null cell background color
- [VSP-229]: Spacing inconsistencies in the table
- [VZB-405]: Total label not showing when column pinned
- [VSP-216]: Alternate row coloring not working in Convert to VizLib Table
- [VZB-693]: Export data doesn't take Alternate State into account
- [VZB-691]: Field Search doesn't take Alternate State into account
- [VZB-678]: Hide duplicate alternate states
| v3.1.4 - 05/02/19 |
- [VSP-199]: bulletchart target expression is not visible in property panel
| v3.1.3 - 31/01/19 |
- [VSP-180]: Export sort order issue when conditions are used
| v3.1.2 - 30/01/19 |
- [VZB-593]: vizlib table was not working when created on the fly using visualisation api
- [VSP-173]: scrolling with mouse wheel now requires to hover over scroll bar
| v3.1.1 - 29/01/19 |
- [VSP-171]: Export sorting is working only if there are no conditionally hidden columns
- [VSP-413]: Tooltip appears off-screen
- [VSP-164]: Sorting arrow doesn't change when header is clicked
| v3.1 - 25/01/19 |
- [VSP-101]: Added vertical cell alignment
- [VSP-151]: Wrong totals when data limit on first dimension was used
- [VSP-96]: Horizontal scrollbar, even though there is enough place room for all rows
- [VSP-164]: Table does not take up space correctly
- [VSP-158]: the export sorting is working only if there are no conditionally hidden columns.
| v3.0.1 - 10/01/19 |
- [#VZB-293]: Vizlib Table totals shift when you hide column visibility
- [#VSP-134, #VSP-121]]: table html tooltip doesn't align when scrolling in a mashup
- [#VZB-307]: fixed conflict console errors
| v3.0.0 - 18/12/18 |
- [#162699927]: Added actions on columns
- [#162305140]: add custom tooltips in cell level with HTML support per column
- [#157367612, #157847717]: Tooltip value on progress bar and cells
- [#162704497, #162700070]: Improvements on property panel UX
- [#162738706]: add custom totals color and position
- [#162738713]: add row border thickness per column
- [#161214406]: trend graphs position was changing after resizing browser window or scrolling
- [#162603258]: Title Color & Background color doesn't accept expressions or variables.
- [#162393438]: Vizlib Table does not size to Data and does not display borders
- [#162407705, #162578337]: Sometimes the total row get disappear.
| v2.9 - 10/12/18 |
- [#162267103]: implement custom null coloring
- [#160884379]:horizontal alignment in headers doesn't always work
- [#160829554]: resize column is in wrong position
- [#160458421]: sorting arrow it's not aligned with header cell
- [#162557911]: calc condition description was not evaluating expressions
- [#162557943]: sparklines sorting issues
- [#162558089]: sorting of rows when exporting to excel was not always correct
| v2.8.1 - 30/11/18 |
- [#162236985]: resolved issues with the newly added feature show-if
- [#161951161]: resolved issue with scrolls in mashup
- [#161218475]: when changing the totals font size the total label was cut off
| v2.8 - 09/11/18 |
- [#161581662]: Field calculation condition (>=QS June'18)
- [#161838742]: hide non visible columns on the data export (>=QS June'18)
- [#161838844]: keep column order on data export
- [#161778621]: add calc condition (data handling) expression message
| v2.7 - 26/10/18 |
- [#161084088]: Support for Printing to PDF
- [#161205264]: on export don't export measures that are hidden
- [#161509396]: Sorted column export
- [#161261925]: progress bar with currency formatting generates two lines
- [#160955564]: links in table should be relative
- [#161444138]: Title background colour in vizlib table does not evaluate expressions
| v2.6 - 27/09/18 |
- [No ID] Added header & totals custom border styling
- [No ID] New Data representation type for the minicharts data points: Square
- [No ID] URL links works incorrectly if it doesnt start from http or https
- [No ID] Section access denied in QS Sept'18
- [No ID] Fixed some minor issues on header styling settings
|v2.5.5 12/09/2018 |
- Added ability to control the border style and color.
- Hide border on the appearance setting wasn't working.
- Right click/context menu copy to clipboard wasn't working within the vizlib container.
- The header tooltips were not destroyed after hovering out in some scenarios.
- Fixed unable to select some particular cells within the table.
- Sometimes a dialogue was flicking (showing up and immediately hiding) in some version of IE.
|v2.5.4 15/08/2018 |
- Fixed IPad-offline mode rendering issue of on-premise version.
|v2.5.3 09/08/2018 |
- When a Master Item Vizlib Table created in a previous version of QS June'18 was opened in QSJune18 it showed an "Invalid parameters" popup.
|v2.5.2 31/07/2018 |
- Fix rendering issues on QS June'18 with virtual proxies.
|v2.5.1 25/07/2018 |
- When the table was using a MI dimension/measure that does not longer exist (removed), the table was not rendering.
- Fixed rendering issues with NPrinting, where in small data sets the table was not printing if the extension was already on the NPrinting cache.
- Improved performance and styling on column the drag and drop.
|v2.5 17/07/2018 |
- Added ability to control what dimensions are selectable or not by the end user.
- Added option to dynamically position Totals below the last row if no vertical scroll is visible (size to data total position)
- Added option to control the position of the horizontal scroll bar (size to data/bottom)
- Improved indicators threshold where now the expression can support a per cell calculations.
- Fixed issues with the latest version of iOS app in offline mode
- Fixed duplicate rows behaviour in some edge scenarios.
|v2.4.6 05/07/2018 |
- Some dimension&measure styling attributes were not working when converting the table from the native QS table.
- Fixed compatibility with QS 3.1 suite enterprise.
- Header arrows were missing after converting the table in June'18.
- Minichart were not rendering on the first load in some scenarios where the table was created with a previous version from v2 of the Vizlib Table.
|v2.4.5 03/07/2018 |
- The column order was not correct when a measure was placed at first.
- When applying a selection over a mixed (order) table with columns and dimensions, the Qlik Engine was raising an error.
- Table was shifting columns in some scenarios.
|v2.4.4 22/06/2018 |
- Fixed compatibility with QS June'18.
- Fixed bug that was affecting mainly April'18 where the dimension search box was not showing up.
|v2.4.3 13/06/2018 |
- Fixed compatibility with NPrinting.
|v2.4.2 31/05/2018 |
- The horizontal scroll bar was not persisting the position after applying a selection in some scenarios.
|v2.4 22/05/2018 |
- Ability to control the font size for totals.
- Custom Font Family was not working for Headers/Rows.
- Drag & Drop was crashing when a column was hidden.
- Horizontal scroll could not be combined with drag & drop.
- Fixed issue where Alternate States would not work together with search.
|v2.3.2 10/05/2018 |
- Fixed issue on IPad where horizontal scrollbar was not working/interactive.
|v2.3.1 09/05/2018 |
- Implemented a fix for rare cases where foreign extensions were causing the Table to create duplicate rows.
|v2.3 07/05/2018 |
- Dynamically re-arrange column order in analysis mode.
- Fixed an issue where sorting would not work using Master Items.
- Multi-select would not de-select values - this was fixed.
- Null Cell Background color is now working again.
- Improved horizontal scroll repositioning after selections.
|v2.2 30/04/2018 |
- Horizontal scroll position is now preserved when selecting values, reordering columns or resizing the column widths.
|v2.1 16/04/2018 |
- Interactive column resizing now available.
- Total row would shrink down in pinned columns in Qlik Sense Desktop.
- Horizontal scrollbars would not appear in Qlik Sense Desktop & iOS App.
|v2.0.1 11/04/2018 |
- Bulletchart measure type loses its width when show data values option is enabled.
- Column Pin positioning was not visible in the property panel for old versions of the table.
|v2.0.0 09/04/2018 |
- Separate Dimensions & Measures have been removed - we now only have the concept of columns which can be used interchangeably as measures or dimensions permitting you the rearrange the order of columns as you like.
- You now have the ability to manually pin dimension/metrics to the right or left in the edit menu.
|v1.9.3 06/04/2018 |
- Fixed issues with show/hide measure&dimension.
|v1.9.2 05/04/2018 |
- Revert back the ability to add up to 100 dimensions & measures.
|v1.9.1 03/04/2018 |
- When hiding the header row the alignment of inner cells was incorrectly calculated.
|v1.9 29/03/2018 |
- New Pinning Feature: Use the ability to either pre-set or interactively pin columns of interest while you are scrolling horizontally to freeze panes. The feature applies both to dimensions, multiple dimensions, as well as to metrics. Dimensions are generally pinned to the left whereas metrics are pinned to the right.
- New Scroll Bar Design.
- New Shadow design for vertical scrolling.
- Compatability improvements with old Qlik Sense versions.
- Fixed issue where scrollbar was overlapping last column values in some versions of Google Chrome.
|v1.8.2 13/03/2018 |
- Improvement of the Search Functionality & Feb 18' compatibility.
- Updated Alternate States Manager to support QS Server.
|v1.8.1 28/02/2018 |
- Full Cell Text is now displayed on hover.
- You can now specify the name of the exported file.
- Increased number of dimensions to 100.
- Safari & iOS QS App compatibility.
|v1.8 16/02/2018 |
- Ability to define custom labels for drill-down dimensions.
- Vizlib Table now supports alternate states.
- Fixed sorting & search issues occurring in QS Feb 18.
- Header Tooltip would persist when the table got removed.
|v1.7.3 22/01/2018 |
- Compatability with QS Feb 18.
- Ability to set a responsive table min-width in case columns are narrow.
|v1.7.2 15/01/2018 |
New Features:Bug Fixes:
|v1.7.1 28/12/2017 |
- Ability to set the row height by either specifying it or by letting it calculate automatically.
- Removed unintentional top & bottom padding within cells.
|v1.7 22/12/2017 |
- Significant performance improvements.
- Data Points on Mini Line Chart are now supported including custom coloring based on intervals.
- Load more data button has been replaced with a more user-friendly endless scrolling functionality.
- Right-padding in cells would sometimes disappear in mashups. This has been rectified.
- Number formatting of mini-chart tooltip now inherits the measure format.
- New calculation methods for column totals: Avg, Count, Min, Max, Sum.
- New Relative split options: Convert column metric values relative % to total.
- New Advanced Custom CSS Styling options for cell formatting (experimental).
- Progress Bars are now also supporting negative bars as an option.
- New Mini-Chart type: Bullet Chart.
- Auto-Fill option now distributes the available width evenly between available columns. This is useful to make the Vizlib Table responsive to different screen resolutions.
- Compatability with QS November 2017.
- Font Colors of Total row was not working and has been fixed.
- Conditional expressions in the column width would not work. This has been fixed.
|v1.6 01/12/2017 |
- Fixed some compatibility issues with IE11.
- Ability to position the "Show more Data" button on the left/ centre/right.
- When loading two apps into a mashup, the Vizlib Table Search functionality would conflict. This is still occurring in Qlik Sense June 2017 Initial Release due to a reported API bug.
- Enhanced HTML compatibility with custom HTML directives and attributes to facilitate 3rd party components integration inside the table.
- Fix introduced for WebSocket communication error when extension is embedded in mashups sitting outside of Qlik Sense hostname.
|v1.5 06/09/2017 |
- Search functionality has been added.
- Indicators can now be driven by a dynamic expression.
- Ability to format the font color of Totals, and to set the color of cell borders.
- Totals, when positioned at the bottom, would sometimes misalign - this has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where promises would not work in IE11 when the extension was used on a mash-up sitting outside of Qlik Sense.
- Exploring on a virtual proxy is fixed.
- Sometime Export dialogue would not appear, after second use.
|v1.4.1 06/08/2017 |
- Show all data sometimes freezing browser.
- Show/Hide measure misplaced column.
- Table would not re-render on removal and re-addition of a new dimension.
- CSS clashes with Leonardo UI.
- Updated .qvf Demo example app shipped with the extension.
- In-cell HTML support - customize your expressions or metrics using HTML tags.
- HTML tag support for Headers.
- New measure representation: Indicators.
- New cosmetic feature: fill the last column with the rest of the table width.
- Fixed misalignment of "Load more data" button.
- Fixed breaking of columns when pagination was active
- Performance enhancements for Sparklines.
- Show all data feature has been recovered..
- Fixed Bug where setting the color of the progress bar would sometimes freeze the property panel.
- New Feature: Conditional Color Formatting of the progress bars.
- Support of the Vizlib Table for Master Key Items.
- Support of the Vizlib Table in Story Mode.
- Bug-fix for incorrect conditional background color in rows.
- Bug-fix for Exporting Table Data to XLS.
- Full Support for Internet Explorer 11 & FireFox
- Added a new Vizlib Table Demo app (.qvf) with lots of examples.
- Dynamic Labels are now maintained in the XLS/CSV Export.
- Fixed Bug where the color row highlighting would conflict if there were more than two tables on the sheet.
|v1.3 23/04/2017 |
- New .qvf Demo example shipped with the extension.
- Added Export to XLS/CSV/TSV on right-click.
- Adjustable Column Widths.
- Support for QS v3.2.3.
- Bar Chart is overlaying remaining columns.
- Column is lost when a measure is being hidden.
- Show total does not work by default.
- Support for QS v3.2.3.
- Converting to Vizlib Table was losing default values.
|v1.2 18/04/2017 |
- Copy Cell content on right-click.
- Measure can now be displayed as an URL.
- Drag selecting multiple cells.
- Support for Internet Explorer.
- Several Bug fixes & optimizations.
|v1.1.0 10/04/2017 |
- Initial extension release.
- Dynamic Labels.
- Conditional Show/Hide of Measures.
- Rich formatting options.