[LIB-11049]: Vizlib Bar Chart Legend Sorting Issue
[LIB-10949]: VL Bar Chart. Incomplete Rendering of Visualizations using NPrinting
| v3.3.3 - 05/04/22 |
- [LIB-10980]: Data Value appears to be cut off and doesn't fully show
- [LIB-10869]: Selection/deselection stops working after sending chart image via Teamwork on Bar Chart
|v3.3.2 - 17/03/22 |
- [LIB-10763] & [LIB-10597]: Sorting of Bars isn't correct when 'Suppress zero value' enabled
| v3.3.1 - 21/02/22 |
- [LIB-8728]: Total Function Improvements
- [LIB-10816]: Bar chart as master item inside a KPI Designer
- [LIB-9624]: Legend Scroll
| v3.3.0 - 21/12/21|
- [LIB-10528]: New Bar Chart Wizard
| v3.2.1 - 24/11/21 |
- [LIB-10500]: Console Error
- [LIB-10437]: Editing Color Scheme
- [LIB-10409]: Measure Number Formatting
- [LIB-10408]: Dragging Measure in Properties Panel
- [LIB-9489]: Mouse Scroll Behavior
| v3.2.0 - 25/10/21 |
- [LIB-9818]: Master Measure Number Formatting
- [LIB-10320]: Secondary Measure Number Formatting.
- [LIB-10297]: Measure Color in Legend
- [LIB-10072]: Reference Line Display
- [LIB-6172]: Symbols Value Display
| v3.1.3 - 26/08/21 |
- [LIB-9940]: Conversion From Qlik Native Bar Chart
- [LIB-9925]: Performance After Upgrade
- [LIB-9723]:Viztips Error Message
- [LIB-9700]: Gradient Color Scheme
- [LIB-9643]: Symbol Position is Wrong
- [LIB-9742]: Number Format Abbreviation
- [LIB-9698]: Secondary Axis Display
| v3.1.2 - 20/07/21 |
- [LIB-9654]: Dimensions Dynamic Labels
- [LIB-9317]: Auto Scale of Axis
- [LIB-9563]: Chart Not Rendering
- [LIB-9020]: Data Values Formatting
Data values formatting doesn't respect formatting set by Num() function.
- [LIB-9490]: Data Values Formatting
| v3.1.1 - 05/07/21 |
- [LIB-9362]: Number Formatting
- [LIB-9505]: Custom Max and Min Display
- [LIB-9495]: Overlapping Value Labels
- [LIB-9353]: Tooltip Display
- [LIB-8911]: Bar Chart in Qlik Container
- [LIB-8875]: Viztips Display
- [LIB-8531]: Icons and Data Values Display
| v3.1.0 - 27/04/21 |
- [LIB-8559]: Hide Null From Legend
- [LIB-8630]: Dimension Title in Trellis Container
- [LIB-8519]: Error in Total Display
| v3.0.0 - 08/04/21 |
- [LIB-8257]: Bar Chart Wizard
- [LIB-8591]: Chart Display is Stuck
| v2.9.0 - 24/03/21 |
- [LIB-8544]: Context Menu Enhancements
All users can now make changes to chart display, without going into edit mode or maximizing the chart.
These new capabilities will allow users to drilldown into data, highlight the data values to gain knowledge and much more.
Users are able to control these settings:
- chart type from Stacked to Grouped drilling down into the data.
- Show\Hide of values of the different measures
- Chart display: Horizontal\Vertical
- Show\Hide of Axis and Legend
- [LIB-8314]: Selection in Read Only Mode
Selections are still possible via legend, although the chart is set to read only.
- [LIB-8624]: App Numerical Abbreviations
- [LIB-8322]:Hiding Y-Axis in Trellis Container
- [LIB-8719]: Y-Axis Ticks Format
| v2.8.0 - 21/01/21 |
- [LIB-7835]: 100% Stacked Mode
- [LIB-7940]: Duration Format Axis Display
- [LIB-7983]: Axis Wrong Display
- [LIB-7966]: Axis Tick Value Rounded
| v2.7.0 - 04/12/20 |
- [LIB-7534]: Viztips support for Master Item Layers
- [LIB-7216]: Totals Display in Stacked Mode
| v2.6.3 - 26/10/20 |
- [LIB-7364]: Columns Display in Version 2.6.2
- [LIB-6163]: Alternative Dimension Display
| v2.6.2 - 05/10/20 |
- [LIB-5990]: Display only total value on stack bar
- [LIB-5992]: Tooltip in mobile view
- [LIB-6965]: Stacked mode disable property
- [LIB-7063]: Bar colors display
| v2.6.1 - 23/09/20 |
- [LIB-6860]: Invalid visualization error appears intermittently
- [LIB-6773]: Stacked bar "no data to display" message was not being shown
- [LIB-6734]: "Access is denied"error when changing dimensions on Qlik Sense Enterprise published apps
| v2.6.0 - 11/08/20 |
- [LIB-5635]: Tooltip improvements
- [LIB-6322]: Bar Chart Master Item issues
- [LIB-6294]: Incorrect tooltip values with custom axis scales
- [LIB-6266]: Hiding measures in bar chart causes unnecessary spacing
| v2.5.4 - 15/07/20 |
- [LIB-6471]: "Error in data" message displayed when measure is hidden
| v2.5.3 - 13/07/20 |
- [LIB-5896]: Vizlib Bar chart not always rendering when there is conditional selection
- [LIB-5893]: Axis Currency Format doesn't work anymore
- [LIB-4282]: User gets stuck after selecting a measure in the bar chart
| v2.5.2 - 02/06/20 |
- [LIB-5954]: Rebrand changes caused some existing charts with no custom color set to change color
| v2.5.1 - 04/05/20 |
- [LIB-5573]: Scroll preview Incomplete when using custom colors
- [LIB-5359]: Duplicated values in tooltip with single measures
- [LIB-5209]: Column "2" shifts to column "1" location when column "1" has null value
- [LIB-5379]: Legends colours do not appear Vizlib Bar Chart 2.3.3c
- [LIB-5380]: Number formatting separators not appearing as set in load script
- [LIB-5432]: Y-axis labels font size updated when number of bars change
| v2.5.0 - 30/04/20 |
- [LIB-5166]: Add Support for Viztips
| v2.4.0 - 20/03/20 |
- [LIB-5302]: Property Panel Search
| v2.3.5 - 17/03/20 |
- [LIB-4333]: Not taking full width of the sheet
- [LIB-4399]: Too much white space under the x-axis in horizontal mode
- [LIB-4392]: Axis not displayed or too small in Horizontal mode
- [LIB-4327]: Bars displayed only when they touch the top border
- [LIB-4310]: Alternative dimensions dropdown unavailable when bar chart is a master item
- [LIB-4480]: Duplicates values on the Bar Chart Tooltip
- [LIB-5128]: Console errors after adding second Dimension to Bar Chart
- [LIB-5208]: Duplicated Symbol values and representation
| v2.3.3 - 04/02/20 |
- [VSP-1218]: Bar Chart Data Values show NaN error
| v2.3.2 - 14/11/19 |
- [VSP-1087]: Custom Min Y-axis range changes the displayed values on the bars
- [VZB-2406]: Colors disappeared
| v2.3.1 - 29/10/19 |
- [VZB-2318]: Tooltip colors not matching bar color
- [VZB-2350]: Bar chart paint / print fix
| v2.3.0 - 15/10/19 |
- [VSP-971]: Add option to disable the sum of positives label when we hover over the dimension
- [VSP-959]: Bar Chart overlaping doesn't work
- [VSP-948]: Barchart bars start at the end of the axis instead of the front
| v2.2.2 - 09/10/19 |
- [VSP-938]: Alternative Dimension missing label names
- [VSP-932]: Drilldown Icon Incorrect
- [VSP-925]: Scale ignores set value
- [VSP-920]: Negative values not displayed correctly
- [VSP-912]: no data error when running story export
| v2.2.1 - 03/10/19 |
- [VSP-887]: Bar Chart produces blank NPrinting output
- [VSP-910]: Master item labels were not displayed
- [VSP-871]: Some bars are missing when over 300 bars are used (with scroll enabled)
- [VSP-840]: Axis labels shortened when Bar Chart inserted inside a Container Grid
| v2.2.0 - 26/09/19 |
- [VSP-825]: Stacked Barchart show all values in tooltip
- [VSP-682]: Stacked Bar Chart - Label Totals
- [VSP-587]: Vizlib Bar Chart implement time/duration formatting for y-axis values
- [VSP-826]: Bar turns black when gradient is enabled and one value is selected
- [VSP-601]: Y Axis Min Custom formula on the Vizlib Bar Chart breaks/reverses the y-axis
- [VSP-90]: Allow master item label as measure title (instead of expression as title)
- [VZB-2194]: Double width bar of a measure at the first value of a dimension in bar chart
| v2.1.1 - 13/09/19 |
- [VSP-849]: Browser slows down when the Vizlib Bar Chart is small
| v2.1.0 - 20/08/19 |
- [VSP-507]: Add "multi-line horizontal format" option for dimension labels in Vizlib Bar Chart
- [VSP-751]: Disabling the Zero Values hides bars
- [VSP-749]: Incorrect rounding on the displayed values
| v2.0.1 - 25/07/19 |
- [VSP-585]: 2 measures with negative/positive values not correctly represented/scaled
- [VZB-1852]: Memory Optimisation
| v2.0.0 - 26/06/19 |
- [VZB-1347]: Implement Connected Bars feature
- [VSP-558]: Color reverse not working for Mini chart
- [VSP-583]: Table conversion from Vizlib Bar Chart isn't like for like
| v1.12.1 - 25/06/19 |
- [VZB-1504], [VZB-1505]: Qlik Sense June 2019 support
| v1.12.0 - 23/05/19 |
- [VZB-1363]: Add show values feature for icons and symbols
- [VSP-520], [VSP-473 : Some Bar chart data values appear outside object area
- [VSP-452]: Scroll for legend not working on mobile
- [VZB-1225], [VSP-509] : Qlik Sense April 2019 Support
- [VSP-511]: Cannot change Bar chart mode between stacked/group
- [VSP-390]: Vizlib Bar Chart does not use number format provided
- [VSP-438]: Vizlib Bar Chart missing some stacked bars inside minichart preview
| v1.11 - 02/04/19 |
- [VSP-248]: Support for custom numerical abbreviations
- [VSP-359]: Dimension Axis label not visible in IE
- [VSP-382]: Vizlib Bar Chart missing data on last bar when stacked
- [VSP-397]: Bar Chart data values coloring not applied
- [VSP-355]: Vizlib Bar Chart radius issues
- [VSP-394]: Bar chart "line" marker does not work in group mode
- [VSP-385]: Bar tooltip does not work when custom bar colour is in use
| v1.10.2 - 11/03/19 |
- [VSP-298]: Static min/max in Vizlib Bar chart exceeds set value
| v1.10.1 - 25/02/19 |
- [VSP-84]: Label angle/direction display issue
- [VSP-223]: Static min bug in Vizlib Bar Chart
- [VZB-696]: Bar Chart symbols not perfectly centered
- [VZB-772]: Bar chart doesn't work on IE
| v1.10.0 - 08/02/19 |
- [VSP-181]: Added responsive mode (small, medium, large) for auto-font size data values
- [VZB-684]: Fixed some issues when converting the bar chart from other objects
- [VSP-208]: Some options were not applied when extension created with vizualisation API
- [VZB-595]: Legend missing for single color bar
| v1.9 - 31/01/19 |
- [VZB-286]: Added icons, symbols for legend
- [VZB-444]: Add data points shape for legend
- [VZB-509]: Minichart renders incorrectly when switching orientation
- [VZB-507]: Minichart is missing in MS edge
- [VZB-505]: Bug in MS edge where legend appears on top of minichart
- [VZB-581]: Incorrect value in tooltip if benchmark is applied
- [VZB-318]: Legend alignment with gradient not working
- [VZB-578]: Missing settings in reference for benchmark
- [VZB-560]: Visual errors produced on property panel change
- [VZB-556]: Bar chart preview is incorrect
- [VZB-557]: Benchmark width doesn't work in horizontal
- [VZB-562]: There is no possibility to have symbols and icons separately
- [VZB-575]: Different standard for opacity
- [VZB-577]: Underline for dimensions/ measures label doesn't work
- [VZB-579]: Tooltip sometimes appears at top left corner
- [VSP-159]: Bar Chart Slider disappears when click outside slider
- [VSP-152]: Bar chart legend order not working properly
- [VZB-376]: Alternate State is not saved when Qlik Sense is reloaded.
- [VSP-167]: Alternate popup dimension selection fails when secondary axis used
- [VSP-168]: Rendering fails when measure switched to secondary axis
| v1.8.1 - 13/01/19 |
- [#VZB-317]: Alternate state panel component inconsistency
- [#VZB-214, #VSP-125, #VZB-311, #VZB-301]]: Corrected console errors in some scenarios
- [#VSP-140, #VZB-303]: 'Cannot read property of isOn of undefined' and Cannot read property 'orientation' of undefined
- [#VSP-120]: legend colours not in order when suppress zero values
- [#VSP-80, #VSP-81]: the bar chart is not rendering when the num formatting is invalid
| v1.8 - 18/12/18 |
- [#162604302]: Add support for as many bar chart measures as possible (100)
- [#161144307, #162728236]: Accumulate values engine Error
- [#159953062]: Corrected unexpected behaviours when calc condition =0
- [#159928795]: fixes. on num formatting
- [#162728245]: calc cond. not evaluating expression
- [#161307815]: values position on the inside it places the values in the middle of the axis
- [#161085289]: tooltip is sometimes displayed outside the screen
| v1.7.1 - 20/11/18 |
- [#162085339]: minor corrections on prop panel calc cond handling
| v1.7 - 07/11/18 |
- [#161646670]: add custom color control when 2 dims + 1 measure
- [#161086778]: Possibility to add legend title
- [#160763441]: support ColorMix
- [#161795625]: added asc/desc sort order for the legend
- [#161111229]: The legend is not correct if it has a / in the label name
- [#160578805]: There is no possibility to scroll all items in legend
- [#160579720]: issues with responsive labels font size when showing data values on bars
- [#160648536]: Stacked bar chart - negative values are displayed above 0 x-axis
- [#161112776]: Benchmark issues for more than the 1st measure
- [#161113046]: If benchmark and drill down are applied, selection doesnt work
- [#161173193]: The sorting legend was not always working properly.
- [#161749021]: Minor changes on the property panel visible components.
- [#161778212]: Message for display condition not fulfilled is not evaluated
- [#161778117, #161315565, #161342876]: Corrected consistency with color tiles and tooltips
| v1.6 - 23/10/18 |
- [#161256976]: implement ppt/pdf printing
|v1.5.1 20/09/2018 |
- Fixed wrong position of tooltips in mashups with scrollbars.
- Added option to define custom tooltips (with HTML support) on each measure.
- Auto formatting was not getting applied on bar data values.
- Fixed wrong tooltip position when the browser has horizontal scroll bar.
- Bar chart was exceeding range limit in some scenarios.
- Bar chart color expression was returning some undesired color in some situations.
- Fixed some rendering issues in QS Desktop.
- Bar tooltip was in the wrong position when using the browser scroll.
|v1.4 09/09/2018 |
- Added option to define color of null bars/segments.
- Improved conversion from native bar chart -> vizlib bar chart.
- Fixed data handling data limit. In some scenarios was not loading all the data and leaving a white screen on the bar chart.
- Markers/symbols were too small in the minimap.
- Barchart stop rendering after selecting a vizlib filter in some scenarios.
- Big performance improvements on both minicharts and chart rendering (specially visible on IE).
- Disabled selections for null values (was returning a Qlik engine error when selected).
- Show Data Values was not available when the vizlib bar chart was converted from the native.
- Null values in 2nd dimension had a black background instead of stripes (like in 1st dimensions).
- When the x-axis was disabled the whole chart was not rendering properly.
- Fixed number formatting.
- Data values text cuts in some scenarios.
- Legend tiles labels text cuts in some scenarios.
- Show all data values was not downloading all Qlik data pages (when bigger than 5k data rows).
- Selections don't work when calc condition is on 1st position.
- Barchart bars collor was incorrect when the 1st measure was disabled via calc condition.
- Bar chart was disappearing when x axis was hidden.
- Reduced margin on the legend.
|v1.2.13 10/08/2018 |
- When date values were placed at the bottom it was overlapping with the x-axis.
- Data handling calc condition message was not supporting expressions.
- Dimension title from a Master Item dimension, was not inheriting the label attribute.
- When in horizontal mode, 0 values were getting cut-off.
- Outter right reference line labels was overlaping the secondary-y axis.
- Tooltip tile was not inheriting the color opacity.
- When using symbols/markers on a measure, the tooltip was appending a text with the measure position: '/#'
- Data handling > Show all data was not loading all the data pages.
- Legend labels were getting cut-off.
- Implemented some performance improvements around the minimaps.
- Fixed inconsistency on the color tiles of the legend for measures with custom color.
- A tooltip was sometimes being displayed at the top left hand side corner of the screen.
|v1.2.11 01/08/2018 |
- Alternative measure labels were not resolving expressions within variables.
- When the bar color in measure was set to custom, the legend tile was not getting updated.
- When the bar had a null value in Safari the background was white.
|v1.2.9 24/07/2018 |
- When the same expression was entered twice with the same label it was not identified as a new expression.
- Negative stack bars were not rendered properly.
|v1.2.8 19/07/2018 |
- The Bar Chart was not working when placed on the same sheet as the Vizlib Sankey Chart.
- Legend tile was not inheriting the bar opacity.
- Legend align was not working in Qlik Sense Desktop.
- Tooltip data was showing a different format than the axis in some scenarios.
|v1.2.7 05/07/2018 |
- Tooltip was misplaced sometimes when the Bar Chart was embedded into an iFrame.
- Opacity was not applied to legend tiles for 1dim + n measures.
- Bars misplacement on secondary axis when the formatting settings was changed.
- Corrected y/y2 axis label placement wherein sometimes it was overlapping the axis.
- Improved the smart position of data values (added option to always show data values and not hide them).
|v1.2.6 03/07/2018 |
- Dimension label was overlapping the axis sometimes on IE.
- Wasn't updating some data points after applying a selection on IE.
- Fixed visualisation issues in stack mode for null values.
- Data values font size was too small on IE in some scenarios.
- Bar opacity slider was not working.
- Fixed formatting consistency between data values and tooltips.
- Fixed issue when adding more than one measure in QS 3.2.
|v1.2.4 07/06/2018 |
- The legend option was not available anymore on the property panel and in newly created bar charts.
|v1.2.3 04/06/2018 |
- In some scenarios in combination with other Vizlib Extensions, the tooltip was showing a string HTML color instead of the actual color.
- Expressions on measures & dimension titles was showing an expression and not the evaluated title.
|v1.2.2 29/05/2018 |
- Legend labels were not displayed when using a custom color palette.
- Enhanced UX on the property panel around Single color mode in the Color & Legend section.
|v1.2.1 25/05/2018 |
- Fixed BarChart sorting where in some scenarios were not sorting properly.
|v1.2 23/05/2018 |
- Secondary Axis is now available.
- Color dimension values by color palette.
- Sort the Legend Items based on the x-Axis.
- Tick Count was fixed.
- Some Formatting Options were fixed.
- Stability of data values was improved.
|v1.1.3 11/05/2018 |
- IE11 compatibility issue fixed.
- Fixed issue empty values in dimensions would generate unexpected behaviour of the Bar Chart.
|v1.1.2 05/05/2018 |
- When data values was enabled, some margin was added in the y-axis showing negative values on the axis despite not having negative values.
|v1.1.1 04/05/2018 |
- when data values are vertical are not being shown in edit mode.
- prevent to click/select on null values as engine return error otherwise.
- popup shows HTML text color instead of the actual color in some scenarios.
- Added new reference line label position: Outside.
- Added outline labels in reference lines with rich styling (border thickness, background, color, etc.).
- Fixed code collision with Vizlib Filter where the two extensions won't render together.