[VSP-507]: Add "multi-line horizontal format" option for dimension labels in Vizlib Bar Chart
[VSP-751]: Disabling the Zero Values hides bars
[VSP-749]: Incorrect rounding on the displayed values
| v2.0.1 - 25/07/19 |
- [VSP-585]: 2 measures with negative/positive values not correctly represented/scaled
- [VZB-1852]: Memory Optimisation
| v2.0.0 - 26/06/19 |
- [VZB-1347]: Implement Connected Bars feature
- [VSP-558]: Color reverse not working for Mini chart
- [VSP-583]: Table conversion from Vizlib Bar Chart isn't like for like
| v1.12.1 - 25/06/19 |
- [VZB-1504], [VZB-1505]: Qlik Sense June 2019 support
| v1.12.0 - 23/05/19 |
- [VZB-1363]: Add show values feature for icons and symbols
- [VSP-520], [VSP-473 : Some Bar chart data values appear outside object area
- [VSP-452]: Scroll for legend not working on mobile
- [VZB-1225], [VSP-509] : Qlik Sense April 2019 Support
- [VSP-511]: Cannot change Bar chart mode between stacked/group
- [VSP-390]: Vizlib Bar Chart does not use number format provided
- [VSP-438]: Vizlib Bar Chart missing some stacked bars inside minichart preview
| v1.11 - 02/04/19 |
- [VSP-248]: Support for custom numerical abbreviations
- [VSP-359]: Dimension Axis label not visible in IE
- [VSP-382]: Vizlib Bar Chart missing data on last bar when stacked
- [VSP-397]: Bar Chart data values coloring not applied
- [VSP-355]: Vizlib Bar Chart radius issues
- [VSP-394]: Bar chart "line" marker does not work in group mode
- [VSP-385]: Bar tooltip does not work when custom bar colour is in use
| v1.10.2 - 11/03/19 |
- [VSP-298]: Static min/max in Vizlib Bar chart exceeds set value
| v1.10.1 - 25/02/19 |
- [VSP-84]: Label angle/direction display issue
- [VSP-223]: Static min bug in Vizlib Bar Chart
- [VZB-696]: Bar Chart symbols not perfectly centered
- [VZB-772]: Bar chart doesn't work on IE
| v1.10.0 - 08/02/19 |
- [VSP-181]: Added responsive mode (small, medium, large) for auto-font size data values
- [VZB-684]: Fixed some issues when converting the bar chart from other objects
- [VSP-208]: Some options were not applied when extension created with vizualisation API
- [VZB-595]: Legend missing for single color bar
| v1.9 - 31/01/19 |
- [VZB-286]: Added icons, symbols for legend
- [VZB-444]: Add data points shape for legend
- [VZB-509]: Minichart renders incorrectly when switching orientation
- [VZB-507]: Minichart is missing in MS edge
- [VZB-505]: Bug in MS edge where legend appears on top of minichart
- [VZB-581]: Incorrect value in tooltip if benchmark is applied
- [VZB-318]: Legend alignment with gradient not working
- [VZB-578]: Missing settings in reference for benchmark
- [VZB-560]: Visual errors produced on property panel change
- [VZB-556]: Bar chart preview is incorrect
- [VZB-557]: Benchmark width doesn't work in horizontal
- [VZB-562]: There is no possibility to have symbols and icons separately
- [VZB-575]: Different standard for opacity
- [VZB-577]: Underline for dimensions/ measures label doesn't work
- [VZB-579]: Tooltip sometimes appears at top left corner
- [VSP-159]: Bar Chart Slider disappears when click outside slider
- [VSP-152]: Bar chart legend order not working properly
- [VZB-376]: Alternate State is not saved when Qlik Sense is reloaded.
- [VSP-167]: Alternate popup dimension selection fails when secondary axis used
- [VSP-168]: Rendering fails when measure switched to secondary axis
| v1.8.1 - 13/01/19 |
- [#VZB-317]: Alternate state panel component inconsistency
- [#VZB-214, #VSP-125, #VZB-311, #VZB-301]]: Corrected console errors in some scenarios
- [#VSP-140, #VZB-303]: 'Cannot read property of isOn of undefined' and Cannot read property 'orientation' of undefined
- [#VSP-120]: legend colours not in order when suppress zero values
- [#VSP-80, #VSP-81]: the bar chart is not rendering when the num formatting is invalid
| v1.8 - 18/12/18 |
- [#162604302]: Add support for as many bar chart measures as possible (100)
- [#161144307, #162728236]: Accumulate values engine Error
- [#159953062]: Corrected unexpected behaviours when calc condition =0
- [#159928795]: fixes. on num formatting
- [#162728245]: calc cond. not evaluating expression
- [#161307815]: values position on the inside it places the values in the middle of the axis
- [#161085289]: tooltip is sometimes displayed outside the screen
| v1.7.1 - 20/11/18 |
- [#162085339]: minor corrections on prop panel calc cond handling
| v1.7 - 07/11/18 |
- [#161646670]: add custom color control when 2 dims + 1 measure
- [#161086778]: Possibility to add legend title
- [#160763441]: support ColorMix
- [#161795625]: added asc/desc sort order for the legend
- [#161111229]: The legend is not correct if it has a / in the label name
- [#160578805]: There is no possibility to scroll all items in legend
- [#160579720]: issues with responsive labels font size when showing data values on bars
- [#160648536]: Stacked bar chart - negative values are displayed above 0 x-axis
- [#161112776]: Benchmark issues for more than the 1st measure
- [#161113046]: If benchmark and drill down are applied, selection doesnt work
- [#161173193]: The sorting legend was not always working properly.
- [#161749021]: Minor changes on the property panel visible components.
- [#161778212]: Message for display condition not fulfilled is not evaluated
- [#161778117, #161315565, #161342876]: Corrected consistency with color tiles and tooltips
| v1.6 - 23/10/18 |
- [#161256976]: implement ppt/pdf printing
|v1.5.1 20/09/2018 |
- Fixed wrong position of tooltips in mashups with scrollbars.
- Added option to define custom tooltips (with HTML support) on each measure.
- Auto formatting was not getting applied on bar data values.
- Fixed wrong tooltip position when the browser has horizontal scroll bar.
- Bar chart was exceeding range limit in some scenarios.
- Bar chart color expression was returning some undesired color in some situations.
- Fixed some rendering issues in QS Desktop.
- Bar tooltip was in the wrong position when using the browser scroll.
|v1.4 09/09/2018 |
- Added option to define color of null bars/segments.
- Improved conversion from native bar chart -> vizlib bar chart.
- Fixed data handling data limit. In some scenarios was not loading all the data and leaving a white screen on the bar chart.
- Markers/symbols were too small in the minimap.
- Barchart stop rendering after selecting a vizlib filter in some scenarios.
- Big performance improvements on both minicharts and chart rendering (specially visible on IE).
- Disabled selections for null values (was returning a Qlik engine error when selected).
- Show Data Values was not available when the vizlib bar chart was converted from the native.
- Null values in 2nd dimension had a black background instead of stripes (like in 1st dimensions).
- When the x-axis was disabled the whole chart was not rendering properly.
- Fixed number formatting.
- Data values text cuts in some scenarios.
- Legend tiles labels text cuts in some scenarios.
- Show all data values was not downloading all Qlik data pages (when bigger than 5k data rows).
- Selections don't work when calc condition is on 1st position.
- Barchart bars collor was incorrect when the 1st measure was disabled via calc condition.
- Bar chart was disappearing when x axis was hidden.
- Reduced margin on the legend.
|v1.2.13 10/08/2018 |
- When date values were placed at the bottom it was overlapping with the x-axis.
- Data handling calc condition message was not supporting expressions.
- Dimension title from a Master Item dimension, was not inheriting the label attribute.
- When in horizontal mode, 0 values were getting cut-off.
- Outter right reference line labels was overlaping the secondary-y axis.
- Tooltip tile was not inheriting the color opacity.
- When using symbols/markers on a measure, the tooltip was appending a text with the measure position: '/#'
- Data handling > Show all data was not loading all the data pages.
- Legend labels were getting cut-off.
- Implemented some performance improvements around the minimaps.
- Fixed inconsistency on the color tiles of the legend for measures with custom color.
- A tooltip was sometimes being displayed at the top left hand side corner of the screen.
|v1.2.11 01/08/2018 |
- Alternative measure labels were not resolving expressions within variables.
- When the bar color in measure was set to custom, the legend tile was not getting updated.
- When the bar had a null value in Safari the background was white.
|v1.2.9 24/07/2018 |
- When the same expression was entered twice with the same label it was not identified as a new expression.
- Negative stack bars were not rendered properly.
|v1.2.8 19/07/2018 |
- The Bar Chart was not working when placed on the same sheet as the Vizlib Sankey Chart.
- Legend tile was not inheriting the bar opacity.
- Legend align was not working in Qlik Sense Desktop.
- Tooltip data was showing a different format than the axis in some scenarios.
|v1.2.7 05/07/2018 |
- Tooltip was misplaced sometimes when the Bar Chart was embedded into an iFrame.
- Opacity was not applied to legend tiles for 1dim + n measures.
- Bars misplacement on secondary axis when the formatting settings was changed.
- Corrected y/y2 axis label placement wherein sometimes it was overlapping the axis.
- Improved the smart position of data values (added option to always show data values and not hide them).
|v1.2.6 03/07/2018 |
- Dimension label was overlapping the axis sometimes on IE.
- Wasn't updating some data points after applying a selection on IE.
- Fixed visualisation issues in stack mode for null values.
- Data values font size was too small on IE in some scenarios.
- Bar opacity slider was not working.
- Fixed formatting consistency between data values and tooltips.
- Fixed issue when adding more than one measure in QS 3.2.
|v1.2.4 07/06/2018 |
- The legend option was not available anymore on the property panel and in newly created bar charts.
|v1.2.3 04/06/2018 |
- In some scenarios in combination with other Vizlib Extensions, the tooltip was showing a string HTML color instead of the actual color.
- Expressions on measures & dimension titles was showing an expression and not the evaluated title.
|v1.2.2 29/05/2018 |
- Legend labels were not displayed when using a custom color palette.
- Enhanced UX on the property panel around Single color mode in the Color & Legend section.
|v1.2.1 25/05/2018 |
- Fixed BarChart sorting where in some scenarios were not sorting properly.
|v1.2 23/05/2018 |
- Secondary Axis is now available.
- Color dimension values by color palette.
- Sort the Legend Items based on the x-Axis.
- Tick Count was fixed.
- Some Formatting Options were fixed.
- Stability of data values was improved.
|v1.1.3 11/05/2018 |
- IE11 compatibility issue fixed.
- Fixed issue empty values in dimensions would generate unexpected behaviour of the Bar Chart.
|v1.1.2 05/05/2018 |
- When data values was enabled, some margin was added in the y-axis showing negative values on the axis despite not having negative values.
|v1.1.1 04/05/2018 |
- when data values are vertical are not being shown in edit mode.
- prevent to click/select on null values as engine return error otherwise.
- popup shows HTML text color instead of the actual color in some scenarios.
- Added new reference line label position: Outside.
- Added outline labels in reference lines with rich styling (border thickness, background, color, etc.).
- Fixed code collision with Vizlib Filter where the two extensions won't render together.