|v3.9.0 - 30/07/20 |
- [LIB-5620]: New Advanced Analytics Forecasting type: Linear Regression forecasting & Scenario Analysis
|v3.8.3 - 24/07/20 |
- [LIB-6439], [LIB-6209], [LIB-6330], [LIB-4226] : Line Chart Tooltip hidden by object border/legend
- [LIB-6145]: Reference line missing
- [LIB-3779]: Top right data point is always cut-off in the Vizlib Line Chart.
- [LIB-5985]: Y-Axis scaling incorrect for some multi-line charts (non-stacked)
- LIB-5570]: X-Axis values not showing
|v3.8.2 - 07/07/20 |
- [LIB-6131]: Some characters missing in tooltip measure/dim label
- [LIB-5926], [LIB-5902] : Opacity set to 1 when another Vizlib Line Chart was on the sheet
- [LIB-6130]: Vizlib Line Chart doesn't update in IE 11
| v3.8.1 - 27/05/20 |
- [LIB-5969]: Some multi-dimension line charts change after refreshing
- [LIB-5981]: Vizlib Line Chart Not Showing Initially in IE 11
- [LIB-5811]: Vizlib Line Chart did not update when selection generates no data
- [LIB-5537]: Forecasting is overshooting the x-axis
| v3.8.0 - 11/05/20 |
- [LIB-3639]: Add highlight line on selection of line
- [LIB-5706]: "Show as Gap" option not working
- [LIB-5664] , [LIB-5657]: Tooltip displays some characters as underscores
- [LIB-5616]: Use of master dimensions hide chart
| v3.7.0 - 24/04/20 |
- [LIB-5349]: Property Panel Search
- [LIB-5400]: Advanced Analytics confidence area not immediately updated
- [LIB-5469]: Line Opacity property does not use correct Qlik expression value
- [LIB-5464]: Segments styling not applied when axis is placed on the right hand side
| v3.6.0 - 01/04/20 |
- [LIB-5184]: Master Item Colors
| v3.5.0 - 13/03/20 |
- [LIB-3579]: Added support for showing gaps between lines
- [LIB-3513]: Add legend scroll and improve the legend to match the Vizlib Combo Chart
- [LIB-3694]: Line is going out of bounds in "Natural" Mode
- [LIB-4523]: Date missing when using multi tooltip
- [LIB-5089]: Linechart tolltip not working in single mode
- [LIB-3427]: Qlik Sense February 2020 Support
- [LIB-3721]: Vizlib Line Chart replicates data point when browser is resized
- [LIB-5090]: Legend does not take all the available space on the right hand side
- [LIB-4419]: Minichart cannot move in IE
- [LIB-5273]: Legend shown when unnecessary
| v3.4.0 - 03/01/20 |
- [VSP-1017]: Improve x-axis ticks setting
- [VSP-1201]: Code conflict with other extensions prevented the Vizlib Line Chart from loading
- [VSP-1079]: Qlik Nov '19 Support for Custom fonts
| v3.3.0 - 18/12/19 |
- [VSP-752]: Implement New smart data label display (Prevent label overlapping)
| v3.2.2 - 09/12/19 |
- [VSP-1040]: No Multi Tooltip displayed when the Vizlib Line Chart is in a container
- [VZB-2305]: The line chart displays only one label in the axis description.
- [VSP-1019]: Cannot open the fx button of the Visibility Condition immediately
| v3.2.1 - 15/10/19 |
- [VSP-929]: Line Chart displays incorrect data when using small constant value in measure
- [VSP-805]: Inverted Comma thousand separator is displayed incorrectly on the axis
- [VSP-729]: Values cut off at the top and at the bottom of the chart
- [VZB-2300]: Horizontal/Vertical background stopped working
| v3.2.0 - 27/09/19 |
- [VSP-845]: Support for Dark themes/background in Vizlib Line Chart
- [VSP-903]: VizLib LineChart - Tooltip out of the boundaries
- [VSP-888]: Left Y-Axis line remains even when not in use
- [VSP-851]: End of line cut off when 1 measure uses conditional expression
- [VSP-895]: x-axis missing from Vizlib Line Chart after selections
| v3.1.2 - 16/09/19 |
- [VSP-743]: forecasting line number formatting issues
- [VSP-820]: Data points are not getting cleared after hovering
- [VSP-614]: Datapoints not connected when the measure has constant value
- [VZB-2144]: no wizard after deleting a measures and dimensions.
- [VZB-2143, VZB-1905]: minor IE11 bug fixes
- [VZB-2016]: Dimension labels overlaps chart area when position is not populated
| v3.1.1 - 03/09/19 |
- [VSP-576]: Data value labels are hidden beneath the x-axis
- [VSP-827]: Qlik Sense Desktop shows errors with Vizlib Line Chart
| v3.1.0 - 28/08/19 |
- [VSP-578]: Implement auto option for number of ticks in y-axis
- [VSP-786]: Add HTML Custom Tool-tip to the Vizlib Line Chart
- [VSP-813]: Certain tool-tips were missing from lines
| v3.0.1 - 01/08/19 |
- [VZB-1865]: Memory Optimization
|v3.0.0 - 03/07/19 |
- [VSP-85]: Vizlib Advanced Analytics: Forecasting
| v2.6.1 - 21/06/19 |
- [VZB-1480]: Qlik Sense June 2019 support
| v2.6.0 - 14/06/19 |
- [VSP-85]: Vizlib Line Chart implement date/time/duration formatting for y-axis values
- [VZB-1575]: Vizlib Line Chart horizontal stripes not in sync with ticks / grid
- [VSP-525]: 'Auto' formatting creates rendering issue caused by certain metrics
| v2.5.1 - 31/05/19 |
- [VSP-523]: Qlik Sense Desktop rendering issues
- [VSP-513]: Line chart rendering issues after small selection
| v2.5.0 - 26/04/19 |
- [VZB-821]: Vizlib Line Chart - add zoom-in feature
- [VZB-858]: Vizlib Line Chart - mini chart
- [VSP-249]: Number Abbreviation support & Negative value formatting
- [VSP-472]: X-axis missing & values displayed outside of range
|v2.4.4 - 10/04/19 |
- [VZB-1085]: Two instances of the same objects in mashup are not working properly
| v2.4.3 - 15/03/19 |
- [VSP-342]: Line chart is not rendering y axis dimension labels fully (some labels are cut off)
| v2.4.2 - 05/03/19 |
- [VSP-334]: Conditional Visibility expression option missing
- [VSP-351]: Line Chart Legends issue
| v2.4.1 - 27/02/19 |
- [VSP-270]: Vizlib Line Chart x-axis dimension label cut off
- [VSP-242]: Data point symbols still show when measure visibility condition is not met
- [VSP-234]: Legend shows measures after they are hidden/deselected
| v2.4 - 25/01/19 |
- [VZB-128]: Inherit line type from line in legend
- [VSP-153]: When there's not data available the line chart doesn't get update
- [VZB-481]: Hide duplicate alternate states
| v2.3.1 - 14/01/19 |
- [VZB-210]: After applying "Show values" color should be auto
- [VZB-212]: Set default position value for show values
- [VZB-259]: Corrected minor conversion issues
| v2.3 - 31/12/18 |
- [#162639423, #162893406]: Added more options to position the data values
- [#162893294]: added date time format & improved auto formatting
- [#161778633]: calc cond expression message not applied
- [#162168494]: linechart default format auto makes extension not render
- [#162581538]: data points are directly on the line instead of slightly above the line and it makes it very difficult to read
| v2.2.2 - 20/11/18 |
- [#161503887]: Exporting a snapshot with selection doesn't render
- [#162091393]: when PDF printing the entire sheet sometimes doesn't render all line objects
|v2.2.1 03/09/2018 |
- Fixed rendering issue on IE.
|v2.2 26/08/2018 |
- Added a new reference Object: Annotations, where an annotation with title/text can be added on a data point.
- Improved legend alignment.
- Added PDF printing support.
- Fixed donut chart value labels where the label was not correctly showing the total.
- When time aware was used sometimes on the left/right axis some extra margin was added.
|v2.1 15/08/2018 |
- Added stack mode in measures (independent per each axis).
- Dimension label was overlapping the axis in some occasions.
|v2.0.3 26/07/2018 |
- Fixed linechart pagination rendering issues when loading more than 2,500 data points.
|v2.0.2 23/07/2018 |
- Fixed minor formatting issues on the secondary axis.
|v2.0.1 19/07/2018 |
- Fixed number 'num()' formatting for measures.
- Fixed some minor typos on the property panel + enhanced color gradient UI.
|v2.0.0 16/07/2018 |
- Added a new coloring mode 'by Segment'. Where the line/area can be split by value or line %, in order to multicolour the same measure.
- Add ability to conditionally change the icon and font size dynamically by expression.
- Add ability to conditionally apply opacity&color (line/data points/markers) by expression.
- Fixed minor number formatting issues.
- Fixed some minor issues on the tooltip smoothness.
|v1.9.1 06/07/2018 |
- Tooltip was replacing spaces and other symbols with '_' on the tooltip labels.
- Tooltip has a smoother UX when hovering data points.
- Multi tooltip was not working in FireFox.
- Line opacity wasn't getting applied to data points (added data points opacity control).
- Added more margin to y-axis'.
- Minor formatting bug fixes regarding the number formatting for the axis.
|v1.9 04/07/2018 |
- Increased number of max allowed measures to 20.
|v1.8 04/05/2018 |
- Added ability to control the color of the line by expression or dimension (available when 2 dimensions and 1 measure are used in the chart):
- Fixed conflict between non-time aware axis and y-ref lines.
- Fixed time-aware y-reference lines.
- Line highlighting on hover would not pick the correct line sometimes.
- Improve tooltip behavior and responsiveness.
- Dimming down of other trend lines would not work.
- y-Axis would sometimes get lost when only 1 dimensions value was selected.
- Added vertical reference lines.
- Added border and background color styling on reference line labels.
- Fixed collisions with Scatter and Heatmap.
- Opacity bug on the line chart when hovering.
- Conditional show & hide was not hiding the data labels.
- Fixed several bugs around the tooltip.
- Ability to add a custom text prefix/suffix to your y-axis formatting like currencies & more
- Control the number of data points loaded and loading more than 10,000 records.
- Highlighting is automatically suppressed if you only have one line.
- Min/Max y/y2 values were in some cases not working as intended.
- Property panel was sometimes throwing API errors due to expressions format being required in some settings. Expressions have now been set as optional.
- Color picker for reference lines was not working.
- y2 axis tick was overlapping the dimension title.
- Wrong Weekday in time aware chart.
- Sticky tooltip in single mode.
- Compatability with Qlik Sense November 2017
- Position horizontal reference line text on the right outer chart area.
- Ability to turn the Vizlib Line Chart into read-only (not selections possible).
- High & lowlighting of lines were not working in IE - this has been fixed.
- Single tooltip would cut-off when selecting data points near the chart borders. The tooltip will now be re-positioned if close to the edge.
- A metric consisting of null values only would break the chart - this has been fixed, and the line will disappear altogether.
- Pie & Donut mode is now working also when x-axis is time-aware.
- Reference line was breaking if decimal separator of its value was a comma (,). This has been fixed.
- New single value tooltip.
- Ability to format the font size of the tooltip (single mode only).
- Ability to choose the line color of the trend lines.
- Highlight data points on hover. Highlighting can be deactivated in the property panel.
- Dynamic Metric Labels are now supported.
- Fixed issue where Vizlib Line Chart would not display on a mashup hosted on a server other than Qlik.
- Legend does not re-render when show/hide condition is updated.
- Conditional show/hide of the chart is now functioning.
- y-Axis ticks were sometimes cut off when dimension title was hidden. This is fixed.
- Accumulate Values Settings would not appear checked even if the settings were active.
- Tooltip is now working in IE11 (single mode only).
- Horizontal Reference Line was not dynamically updating with selections.
- Fixed issue where trend lines would not disappear if deselected.
- Bug with overlapping labels when using multiple metrics has been fixed.
- Chart does not crash anymore when converting back to a native Qlik Sense Line Chart.
- New Trend Lines available.
- Consistent Colors - select this if lines colors are fixed on their dimension value.
- Different Tooltip behaviours (stick/fixed/ centered) to avoid overlapping.
- A tiny vertical guideline was introduced with the Tooltip.
- Fixed bug where the extension would stop working if there were no data to display.
- Fixed an issue where tooltip would display wrong value if null().
- Axis Ticks wouldn't show when dimension is not time-aware.
- Horizontal Gridlines are now compatible with a secondary axis.
- Bug Fixe where sometimes the line would duplicate itself when resizing the charts.
- Rich Grid Line Formatting introduced.
- Legend now supports for multiple Metrics too.
- Null handling has been improved. If a record is missing on the x-axis, the line chart will produce a gap.
- Fixed bug with Background Coloring.
- Split-second dimension by Pie or Donut Chart.
- Image as Data Points.
- Conditional Show/Hide of Measures.
- Rich formatting option.