Vizlib Pivot Table
TABLE OF CONTENTS
There have been some changes to the default behaviour of Vizlib Pivot Table with the release of V3.0. We've listed them here.
- Totals are only available for the first dimension in Indent mode. Totals for the second (and any following) dimensions are enabled, but invisible.
- The following features are no longer supported
- Order changes for Sorting and Dimensions property panel settings.
- Downgrading a Vizlib Pivot Table created in V3.0 to a previous version.
- Dimension Visibility and Measure Visibility options.
- Same/duplicated dimensions.
- Totals for left dimensions (except the first dimension) are turned on when you're changing from Indent to Not Indent mode.
Formatted Excel Export - Qlik Sense Desktop
- When a formatted Excel export is selected for the Pivot Table, an error is returned in Qlik Sense Desktop.
- As a workaround, we recommend the following steps.
- Open the Qlik Sense Desktop app in your web browser.
- Enter the URL http://localhost:4848/hub/my/work
- The URL should open the Qlik Sense Desktop.
- Attempt the export again. It should proceed without any errors.