Vizlib Ridgeline Plot has a Setup Wizard to help you create a visualization quickly and easily.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
It's activated when you add a Vizlib Ridgeline Plot object from the Custom Objects menu to a sheet (Figure 1).
Figure 1: Setup Wizard
If you want to use the Setup Wizard, follow these instructions.
- Click on Custom Objects in the far-left panel, to open the custom objects menu.
- Select Vizlib Ridgeline Plot .
- Click and hold the cursor on Vizlib Ridgeline Plot.
- Drag and drop the cursor into the sheet.
- Drag the table edge (highlighted in orange) to change the table size.
- Select 2 dimensions using Add dimension.
- Select 1 measure using Add measure.
- When the chart appears, you can edit the dimension and measure labels in the property panel.
- Click on Done to close edit mode and view your Vizlib Ridgeline Plot visualization.
Edit Setup Properties
Once you've finished setup, you can edit the Vizlib Ridgeline Plot settings in the property panel under Dimensions and Measures (Figure 2).
Figure 2: Property Panel